Miami Dolphins YouTube Channels

marck

2 hours ago, marck said:

I do represent Bills mafia on quite a few of the Miami Dolphins YouTube channels.  I am polite and respectful and until today I could take the negative comments and insulting comments.

The people who populate these streams are obnoxious idiots with no understanding of football, the NFL or even their own team history.

They are laughing about the Bills chances tomorrow, continually call Josh Allen trash, talk about how bad our rookie corners are and how they will humiliate the Bills tomorrow.

After our victory tomorrow please take the time to go on the following streams and give their pathetic fan base exactly what they deserve.

Here are the YouTube channels

Miss Phins - 8:00 AM EST M-F

Miami Sports Mysic - 9:30 AM EST M-F

TFTG - At various times 

TD Phins Talk - At various times

Please join me on Monday to enjoy and add to the suffering and most of all please tell them two things

Scoreboard

Shut the #^# Up 

Hey Marck. This is Mastenpark. I already got a bet with Shake Money on the game all in good fun. The bet is the loser has to become a paid member to an opposing team YouTube channel and where a article of clothing of the opposing team.

As you know most if them hypocritical and delusional

Edited by Protocal69

9 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Hey Marck. This is Mastenpark. I already got a bet with Shake Money on the game all in good fun. The bet is the lower has to become a paid member to an opposing team YouTube channel and where a article of clothing of the opposing team.

As you know most if them hypocritical and delusional

Hi Masten, thanks for chiming in.

To be honest I want to win and really let the delusional clowns have it with both barrels on Monday.

Im thinking the Bills play ball control offense and take domination of time of possession tomorrow and our integrated zone D and our 4 man organic pass rush and dropping 7 deep will confuse Tua and the Bills win a close one.

17 minutes ago, marck said:

To be honest I want to win and really let the delusional clowns have it with both barrels on Monday.

Im thinking the Bills play ball control offense and take domination of time of possession tomorrow and our integrated zone D and our 4 man organic pass rush and dropping 7 deep will confuse Tua and the Bills win a close one.

Yeah I got the Bills winning as well. Between last night and earlier today Dolphins were at a all time high talking ***** and sounding crazy

For example I mentioned the fact that Josh Allen runs the most complicated offense in the league and got laughed at talking about Allen is dumb with a big arm. I almost jump on and let them have it but I decided to just chill out.

Since the Dolphins got Hill they are like a kid who think they are tough now cause they got a couple of guns now

4 hours ago, marck said:

Yeah Marck I couldnt take it anymore. I had to go on the the finsgate tonight to discuss the team. A lot of shouting from all parties but its all good at the end of the day!

11 hours ago, marck said:

I do represent Bills mafia on quite a few of the Miami Dolphins YouTube channels.  I am polite and respectful and until today I could take the negative comments and insulting comments.

The people who populate these streams are obnoxious idiots with no understanding of football, the NFL or even their own team history.

They are laughing about the Bills chances tomorrow, continually call Josh Allen trash, talk about how bad our rookie corners are and how they will humiliate the Bills tomorrow.

After our victory tomorrow please take the time to go on the following streams and give their pathetic fan base exactly what they deserve.

TFTG - At various times 

Please join me on Monday to enjoy and add to the suffering and most of all please tell them two things

Scoreboard

Shut the #^# Up 

You're on TD phins talk? He's the wooooooorst

15 hours ago, MJS said:

Perhaps the best thing to do is leave Miami's things to Miami. I feel absolutely no need to mix it up with other fans on their own message boards, YouTube channels, etc. In fact, I find that pretty cringe worthy.

It's about as bad when that one Jets fan comes here to trash the Bills it just shows exactly how ignorant they sound and i would hope Bils fans could rise above that & be the better for it !! 

GO BILLS !!! 

16 hours ago, marck said:

TFTG - At various times 

Scoreboard

Shut the #^# Up 

i get wanting to trash talk the dolphins fans but it’s just not worth it. Especially the types of fans you are saying hang out on YouTube. It’s not worth your time or effort. Don’t let them get under your skin!

All that really matters is what the Bills do on the field. 
and that we have Josh Allen. They don’t. 😁

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.