Micah to IR (out for the year per his agent)

FireChans

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Stop logging on then! 

That was my first thought SC!

😂

Honestly, if tis makes any sense to any of you...this has been one of the worst victory weeks in memory.

What in the world could it be if he is shutting down for he season?

...best safety in the game.  My goodness. 

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Obviously, bad news.  I've always thought Micah is the anchor to the defense.  

Bills have had had great injury luck over the past few years.   Tre's injury was the beginning of that pendulum swinging the other way. 

The silver lining is that this has happened so early in the season.  Assuming Tre comes back healthy and the Bills don't lose anyone else, by December the Bills will have a solid defensive backfield, with Tre, Taron, and the best of Jackson, Elam, and Benford at corner and Poyer and the best of Jackson and Hamlin at safety.   The youngsters now have a couple of months to grow up in the league.  The talent and the coaching is there to be solid by the time the games really matter.  

• Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, beebe said:

Where does Hyde rank on the top 5 most irreplaceable players on the Bills defense? 

He doesn’t? He’s a great player and leader and captain. But this is the top 5

allen

diggs

von

dawkins

Edmunds

Edit - I see now it says defense only. I would say 

von

edmunds 

the safety duo together but could lose 1 and be ok

Rousseau

oliver 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, beebe said:

Where does Hyde rank on the top 5 most irreplaceable players on the Bills defense? 

We shall find out.  

That being said… we’re a very different defense now, compared to years past. 

Years past, our heart was the secondary… now, if the first two games are any indication … it’s the front line domination with our DL and LB’s. 

In terms of where we could lose a guy and still have a guy ready to step in… it’s at Safety with Jaquan Johnson. 

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Should we start thinking about a trade? next man up only goes so far. we need DB depth at the least if not 1 starting DB

They need to add a safety but don’t need to make a trade imo. They don’t have a safety on the PS. In fact it was the only position they did not add at all in the off-season. That said I think Benford could add depth at safety when Tre returns 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.