Mafia descending on Miami, Phins fans not happy about it...

Inigo Montoya

The Fins fans always disrespectful to other fans i went to a game when i lived down in Fl. and the Bills weren't very good & they loved it because they won & they could dish it out but seeing as the Bills have handed them their A** the last couple of seasons they're not as accommodating .

I just hope even with the injuries the Bills come out on top & can keep them in their fan funk because as long as the Bills are beating them we can handle the distain of the Fins fans .

GO BILLS !! 

8 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

If you wanna meet up for a high five or a beer, lemme know.  I've never met anyone from the boards before.

The answer is… it depends. In case you don’t know, the 401 from about Yorkdale Mall to Milton is totally FUBARed! We are likely leaving at 6:30. When I’m driving it at 120km/hour, it absolutely takes 4 hours and we have (projected) one more pickup near London. That concerns me.

Also, when I did a couple of these a generation ago, the Tailgate rules at the old Pontiac, were non existent. As in, get off the bus, beer in hand and it’s a $300 ticket! 🙄 I’ll be checking that to see whether rules have been relaxed.

So, let’s see closer. Wouldn’t mind.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.