Mafia descending on Miami, Phins fans not happy about it...

Inigo Montoya

If you think about it, it’s not so much that the fans are coming from Western NY, we are coming from everywhere.  The age of most of us that lived through the golden years as impressionable kids are between 42-50, we are at the age where we moved away and have jobs.  I live in Florida (Orlando) grew up in WNY so it’s really my only chance to see Buffalo in person this year.  We have a large community of fans in Orlando.  A lot are not even from WNY, but they are in that age group and remember cheering for them as a 10 year old.  

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, frogger said:

If you think about it, it’s not so much that the fans are coming from Western NY, we are coming from everywhere.  The age of most of us that lived through the golden years as impressionable kids are between 42-50, we are at the age where we moved away and have jobs.  I live in Florida (Orlando) grew up in WNY so it’s really my only chance to see Buffalo in person this year.  We have a large community of fans in Orlando.  A lot are not even from WNY, but they are in that age group and remember cheering for them as a 10 year old.  

Same for LA game. Massive amount of CA bills fans. I live in Clovis 3 hrs N and met a ton of Bills fans living in CA. The generations of Bills fans extends throughout the US. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

I lived in Delray and Boca during 4 separate internships I did in college in the mid 80's with IBM (remember when they were there?).  In Delray there was a cool bar right on the beach we used to go to all the time can't remember the name - years later I took a trip to the area with my wife to check out all my old haunts - most of them gone.   The neighborhood of the house I lived in Delray (couldn't tell you where now) had gone downhill - there were bars on all the windows.  Had a good time in my time there.

Bostons? There are not really any bad neighborhoods in Delray anymore.

10 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I love how these debates over restricting ticket sales only seem to come up when the Bills are coming to town.

Aside from that, I'll be going to my first road game for the Thanksgiving game in Detroit (never thought I'd be excited to go to Detroit).  Was the only chartered coach trip (from a bar in St Catharines, Ontario) left not sold out.  110 rabid Canadian Bills fans descending upon the motor city for a very long day trip.

My posse and I are doing the same thing from TO. Going to Motor City for the Thanksgiving Game always on my bucket list.

When would you rather go, than this year for the Bills?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LVGrown said:

I just accepted a promotion and am moving from Vegas to Fort Lauderdale in the next month or so! Very disappointed this game is so early in the season. 

I'd love to pick your brain sometime. I've got some big decisions to make soon on where to live. 

Happy to help, feel free to reach out, go Bills

2 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

My posse and I are doing the same thing from TO. Going to Motor City for the Thanksgiving Game always on my bucket list.

When would you rather go, than this year for the Bills?

If you wanna meet up for a high five or a beer, lemme know.  I've never met anyone from the boards before.

17 hours ago, FLFan said:

Miami is a three hour drive for me and  I will not go there. It is a pit of despair, poverty, traffic and trash.  South Beach is fun for a while but it is likely 99% of those whining fans cannot even afford to go there.  Fish fans have always been an obnoxious classless rabble.  Their Buffalo Bills daddy is coming to town.

Ive always enjoyed my trek to Miami for the game, drink way too much at the Clevelander, and listening to Miami fans on the concourse chanting, F Buffalo.  Then on the way out there are no teal and god awful orange to be seen as it’s only Bills fans staying until the end.  South Beach was always a sea of red, white, and royal blue.

9 hours ago, frogger said:

Frogger, I think post Buffalo people are even larger on the west coast meaning Tampa to Naples.  There are tons of ex-Buffalonians here.  Glad O Town is well represented.  There are more ex NYers on the East coast except Jax.  Chand and a ton of Bills fans in Jax.

8 hours ago, chris heff said:

Bostons? There are not really any bad neighborhoods in Delray anymore.

Yep thats it.  When I went back (90s) there was another place used to go to all the time and when we pulled up they had closed and they were literally taking the letters of the bldg - now I can't remember the name of that either - was in a strip mall in boca - Mojo's maybe?  Also Tom's ribs had graduated from a shack to a brick bldg - wasn't the same

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, folz said:

They are all so hyped...after Tua's big day and all of our injuries, they really think they have a chance to win. They will be disappointed. Despite the injuries, we are still the superior team with a far superior QB.

It sounds to me like jealousy. I think a lot of other team's core fans wish their fanbase was like the Mafia!

And the Miami and NE fans gloating over our injuries is just classless.

Let's go Buffalo! And cheers to all of the Bills fans heading down to Miami...take over that stadium!

haha Let em be hyped. It will just make the CRASH back to reality and the bitterness even worse. I'm conceding nothing.  And the venom spew is glorious to me. Feed me fishfans feed me...........LOL

I'm hyped but in a different way. And that the AFC East SCOREBOARD *******s

GO BILLS 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.