Mafia descending on Miami, Phins fans not happy about it...

Inigo Montoya

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Just sad, the fan base in Miami is fair weather in so many ways.  The Bills mafia has held together through thick and thin.

The whole state of Florida is a fair weather fan base. Left Buffalo in my preteens and came down to Florida and after being stationed all over the world Florida I’ve come to the conclusion that most of the southern states only care about their teams when they’re good. They are more into college football. Buffalo is like a Midwest city where we bleed loyalty no matter what the record is. Love my red, white and blue…Go Bills 

Edited by NeverOutNick
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

South Florida is great...along the shore. Go inland and we can have a discussion who's the bigger s***hole.

Depends how far inland, western Broward County is a lot of affluent golf communities, but the I95 corridor is sketchy. Coral Gables is inland in Dade, it pretty nice. Palm Beach County, where I live, is largest county in Florida. There are some nice communities inland, (I don’t want to live in any of them, I live a block from the beach). Way out west near the lake those communities are poor, a lot of NFL players come from there.

I live about an hour from Miami, Miami Beach is great, Biscayne Bay is beautiful. Out where the stadium is isn’t great. As far as fans go, I’ve been to a bunch of Bills games there, only had two bad experiences, one with a Bills fan. Having spent years in the bar, restaurant business I can say with some authority that most drunk people are stupid and stupidity supersedes geography.

55 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

It's Florida. Nothing shocks me about Florida. Ever. It's a horrible place full of horrible people. I hate going there and wouldn't live there for free.

I don’t believe we’ve ever met, and yet you have classified me.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

It's Florida. Nothing shocks me about Florida. Ever. It's a horrible place full of horrible people. I hate going there and wouldn't live there for free.

How do you spell fork ewe on the moon? I’m glad you don’t live here. Is it snowing where you live yet?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Do they make, build, research, invent anything down there? (Besides gold chains, boob jobs). Seriously, what do they ADD to human society in S FLorida? Kind of lame really. 

Right?  They won back-to-back SBs in the 70s and have the NFL's only perfect season.  But nobody in Miami cares.  

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Hey now. Don't put all us Floridians in the same group. Granted I am a transplant, but been in Florida since mid 80's and live about 20 minutes north of the Hard Rock. 😡. Not all Horrible down here.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Do they make, build, research, invent anything down there? (Besides gold chains, boob jobs). Seriously, what do they ADD to human society in S FLorida? Kind of lame really. 

How about medical research? University of Miami Jackson Memorial, University of Florida Scripps Biomedical Research and the Mayo Clinic Neurology and Neurosurgery in Jacksonville, you should give them a call.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.