Mafia descending on Miami, Phins fans not happy about it...

Inigo Montoya

1 hour ago, mushypeaches said:

Miami fandom is a joke. 

They wouldn't have to whine about the annual Mafia takeover if their fans would actually stop coming to the stadium disguised as empty seats

That's truly hilarious  and I laughed out loud. My Dog looked at me sideways  . well done mushy ! !

• Thank you (+1) 1

They are all so hyped...after Tua's big day and all of our injuries, they really think they have a chance to win. They will be disappointed. Despite the injuries, we are still the superior team with a far superior QB.

It sounds to me like jealousy. I think a lot of other team's core fans wish their fanbase was like the Mafia!

And the Miami and NE fans gloating over our injuries is just classless.

Let's go Buffalo! And cheers to all of the Bills fans heading down to Miami...take over that stadium!

• Like (+1) 1

That stadium was nearly empty on opening day, they don't have a fanbase.

Residents of Miami will be in or on the water or in A/C somewhere. The one place they won't be is in the stadium.

As Bryan Cox once said ..." I hate Buffalo and their fans. When we go up there, their fans kick our fans *****. When they come down here, their fans outnumber ours, and they kick our fans *****".

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Reminds me of last year going to nashville.  On my plan I had a few other obvious bills fandps wearing stuff.

peop,e near me were “ clueless” and in conversation isaid aloud…” bills fans say hi”… most of the plane screams “ hi”.  The FA standing near me rolls his eyes

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Here's the thread on Fin Heaven with fans complaining about people selling their tickets to Bills fans and having Bills Mafia take over the stadium.   I can also sense a very subtle undercurrent of dislike from the Miami fans towards Bills Mafia.  There is a chance that I'm just overly sensitive and imagining it... 🤣

"...but the amount of Bills fans I already see crawling around Ft.Lauderdale is gross."

"Will be 50/50 fans as usual. It's disgusting."

"Nonetheless, **** the Bills and their fans."

"biils fans are just itching to get out of that sh**hole city of buffalo.. hopefully they waste a lot of time and money to come down to see a loss."

"More fun for watching those hillbillies leave early when they’re getting crushed.  **** them all.

"If Lauderdale by the Sea is a barometer (it has been for years in regards to the patsies takeovers), we have a major influx on our hand. Truly trash, I can‘t wait until they leave, ugly and obnoxious…and those are their best traits. Unctuous…"

that last quote… that’s actually pretty funny 😆 

2 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

I've been to plenty of Bills Fish games in Buffalo.  The Fish fans are not well represented from a numbers standpoint.  They must be jealous that we travel well and support our team.

to be fair…… there are many buffalo area transplants that live elsewhere in the USA but were raised in WNY.

I realized this 30 yrs ago.

along the 95 corridor you have a good number from Boston to dc.

their are large numbers in Raleigh area, Nashville, Atlanta, LA, Phoenix, vegas, and other major cities.

It would be an interesting map to see Native Bills fans transplants.

it’s not so much WNY peop,e going to road games but others who now live in the road areas traveling 3-4 hrs to the games.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/bills-fans-coming.374406/

Here's the thread on Fin Heaven with fans complaining about people selling their tickets to Bills fans and having Bills Mafia take over the stadium.   I can also sense a very subtle undercurrent of dislike from the Miami fans towards Bills Mafia.  There is a chance that I'm just overly sensitive and imagining it... 🤣

"...but the amount of Bills fans I already see crawling around Ft.Lauderdale is gross."

"Will be 50/50 fans as usual. It's disgusting."

"Nonetheless, **** the Bills and their fans."

"biils fans are just itching to get out of that sh**hole city of buffalo.. hopefully they waste a lot of time and money to come down to see a loss."

"More fun for watching those hillbillies leave early when they’re getting crushed.  **** them all.

"If Lauderdale by the Sea is a barometer (it has been for years in regards to the patsies takeovers), we have a major influx on our hand. Truly trash, I can‘t wait until they leave, ugly and obnoxious…and those are their best traits. Unctuous…"

Back at'cha Dol-felons!

Interesting to see….

how many Steelers fans get tickets this year.

during SB years I was at the bills- Steelers blow out of something like 58-31 final score.  There was about 2/3 of the fans were Sterler fans.  In the 4th fights started to break out so many fans in the stands were watching the fights.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

On my most recent trip to South Beach I found that I could only order by pointing at the menu…..because I only speak English. And I was the only one who spoke English. 

As the old joke goes: Do you know the best thing about Miami? It’s so close to the United States! 

I am all for diversity, but South Beach isn’t what it used to be. 

The city council is intentionally sabatoging the place so they can say it's unsafe or what ever they are going to say and sell it to developers. They are actively trying to run a grift to turn it into high rise condos. It's super messed up and corrupt.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.