Mafia descending on Miami, Phins fans not happy about it...

Inigo Montoya

https://finheaven.com/threads/bills-fans-coming.374406/

Here's the thread on Fin Heaven with fans complaining about people selling their tickets to Bills fans and having Bills Mafia take over the stadium.   I can also sense a very subtle undercurrent of dislike from the Miami fans towards Bills Mafia.  There is a chance that I'm just overly sensitive and imagining it... 🤣

"...but the amount of Bills fans I already see crawling around Ft.Lauderdale is gross."

"Will be 50/50 fans as usual. It's disgusting."

"Nonetheless, **** the Bills and their fans."

"biils fans are just itching to get out of that sh**hole city of buffalo.. hopefully they waste a lot of time and money to come down to see a loss."

"More fun for watching those hillbillies leave early when they’re getting crushed.  **** them all.

"If Lauderdale by the Sea is a barometer (it has been for years in regards to the patsies takeovers), we have a major influx on our hand. Truly trash, I can‘t wait until they leave, ugly and obnoxious…and those are their best traits. Unctuous…"

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 30
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Here's the thread on Fin Heaven with fans complaining about people selling their tickets to Bills fans and having Bills Mafia take over the stadium.   I can also sense a very subtle undercurrent of dislike from the Miami fans towards Bills Mafia.  There is a chance that I'm just overly sensitive and imagining it... 🤣

"...but the amount of Bills fans I already see crawling around Ft.Lauderdale is gross."

"biils fans are just itching to get out of that sh**hole city of buffalo.. hopefully they waste a lot of time and money to come down to see a loss."

"More fun for watching those hillbillies leave early when they’re getting crushed.  **** them all.

"If Lauderdale by the Sea is a barometer (it has been for years in regards to the patsies takeovers), we have a major influx on our hand. Truly trash, I can‘t wait until they leave, ugly and obnoxious…and those are their best traits. Unctuous…"

Miami is a three hour drive for me and  I will not go there. It is a pit of despair, poverty, traffic and trash.  South Beach is fun for a while but it is likely 99% of those whining fans cannot even afford to go there.  Fish fans have always been an obnoxious classless rabble.  Their Buffalo Bills daddy is coming to town.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

It's Miami.  Since everyone in Miami is some kind of salesman or social media personality, going to the game doesn't make sense.  Staying home and posting about the game does, you've got to deliver daily content to you followers.  It's all about your brand and the number of subscribers. 

That and they're all secretly terrified that their city is sinking into the Carribean, and they'll have to move somewhere and get actual jobs.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Get ready for that silent count Tua….🤣

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Miami is a three hour drive for me and  I will not go there. It is a pit of despair, poverty, traffic and trash.  South Beach is fun for a while but it is likely 99% of those whining fans cannot even afford to go there.  Fish fans have always been an obnoxious classless rabble.  Their Buffalo Bills daddy is coming to town.

On my most recent trip to South Beach I found that I could only order by pointing at the menu…..because I only speak English. And I was the only one who spoke English. 

As the old joke goes: Do you know the best thing about Miami? It’s so close to the United States! 

I am all for diversity, but South Beach isn’t what it used to be. 

Just now, Aurelius said:

Get ready for that silent count Tua….🤣

Few things have made me more proud than hearing that the Rams had to go to a silent count when we came to visit! GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 4

I love how these debates over restricting ticket sales only seem to come up when the Bills are coming to town.

Aside from that, I'll be going to my first road game for the Thanksgiving game in Detroit (never thought I'd be excited to go to Detroit).  Was the only chartered coach trip (from a bar in St Catharines, Ontario) left not sold out.  110 rabid Canadian Bills fans descending upon the motor city for a very long day trip.

• Like (+1) 2

I've been to many Bills games in Miami.  Even in the down years for the Bills, the crowds have been pretty evenly split.  Bills fans are generally louder.  In recent years, Bills fans have the stadium to themselves by the end of the third quarter because the Miami people bail when their team is down.  Every stadium has their fair share of jerks who are looking to cause trouble.  Miami is no exception but they have fewer than other places I have gone ( Jests, KC, Steelers, Dallas, Chicago ).  It is really fun to see the home team having to go to a silent snap count because the Bills Mafia is rocking the place.  Looking forward to sending the Miami fans home crying again this year.

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.