Iran Is On Fire

Tiberius

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Iran hates our media. Their "president" cancelled an interview with Christiane Amanpour because she refused to wear head dress. Those that hate our media are largely driven by hatred of the truth 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/09/28/us-iran-policy-next-wave-protests/

You appear to be trying to connect an awful lot of dots with one post there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 8:41 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Our entire civilization gets much of its core principles from ‘made up religious stuff’. But once again.. you already know that. 

Made Up religious stuff ?? I take it given that statement your in love with Darwin ??

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Oh okay a simple misunderstanding sorry ...

No worries. One of the biggest scandals these days is the Democrats using the slogan of ‘defending democracy’ to mean anyone who opposes their agenda. The sooner Nancy heads off to the Cayman Islands, the better. She should know better but she simply doesn’t care. 

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No worries. One of the biggest scandals these days is the Democrats using the slogan of ‘defending democracy’ to mean anyone who opposes their agenda. The sooner Nancy heads off to the Cayman Islands, the better. She should know better but she simply doesn’t care. 

I truly don't believe any of them care any more for anything but for their personal betterment & feel they are above the little people that they are over seeing.

That is proven by us by looking at where & how they live Pelosi & Maxine Waters are 2 of the worst and of course there is more but they live in their multi million dollar mansions preaching how the down trodden & "Undocumented immigrants" need to be aloud the entitlements the US has to give .

Most all politicians make me throw upon my mouth a little just to here them talk ! I wish there was a way they like every one of us could be fired for doing a terrible job but that will never happen they are like leaches or better yet roaches once they are around they are very hard to get rid of ...

Edited by T master

41 minutes ago, T master said:

I truly don't believe any of them care any more for anything but for their personal betterment & feel they are above the little people that they are over seeing.

That is proven by us by looking at where & how they live Pelosi & Maxine Waters are 2 of the worst and of course there is more but they live in their multi million dollar mansions preaching how the down trodden & "Undocumented immigrants" need to be aloud the entitlements the US has to give .

Most all politicians make me throw upon my mouth a little just to here them talk ! I wish there was a way they like every one of us could be fired for doing a terrible job but that will never happen they are like leaches or better yet roaches once they are around they are very hard to get rid of ...

What so many voters on both sides of the aisle fail to understand is that modern day politicians look at ejected office as their permanent profession. They see their role, much like anyone in the private sector, to promote and expand their company. But in the case of politicians their company is the government. The concept of customer service is about as foreign to them as it is any private utility provider with no competition. So…every couple of years you run some advertisements praising yourself for how you’re fighting for the people, and then once elected you go back to your job/mission of promoting and growing your company…government. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

The State Department took a step toward open assistance for the Iranian protesters this week, when Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman met with representatives of more than 20 technology companies to explain new rules that help internet communications devices reach Iran without violating sanctions. She told them it was “a moment of opportunity for technology companies to provide people in Iran with essential tools to communicate with each other and the outside world using the Internet.” Bravo to that.

Bravo indeed! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/10/13/iranian-regime-womens-movement-hijab-protest/

• 2 weeks later...

IRAN: 15 Reported Dead at Holy Site Shooting, Anti-Regime Protests Continue Countrywide. 

“Add yet another wrinkle to the country’s anti-regime actions that have been going on for weeks around the Mullah’s religious dictatorship.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/10/26/iran-15-reported-dead-at-holy-site-shooting-anti-regime-protests-continue-countrywide-n1640248