The bless to have Josh by our side in Bills uniform

Italian Bills

Yes… the wonderful thing in having Josh Allen is that even when your team is so depleted by injuries and you start thinking negative or maybe accepting the fact that you can afford a loss just because all the players out, building an alibi for the loss… here is that you realize that Josh is the QB and then you stop thinking negative and building alibi.. but start to think that you can win every game also in negative moments and situation, injuries, weather, road and not home games, hostile environments, etc etc. 

This is the bless to have Josh by our side. 

Of course he can not win the games all alone, he needs the team with him, but having him at the helmet of our team you know that everything is possible and every game is winnable. 

The bless to have Josh. 

• Like (+1) 15
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The roster is built deep.   There are enough weapons on the defensive side of the ball.  It is on the coaching staff to get Hamlin and Johnson ready for the game.   The stars like Von, Rosseau, Edmunds and Milano have to trust their rookies and backups to make plays and don't try to compensate for them.  ANytime they do that they are going to let the opponents make plays.  Go Bills !

Hey, our compadre is from Italy! It’s possible he doesn’t speak or write ‘perfect’ WNY-ese. It makes him/her no less a Bills fan and the point is spot on. Have you ever been worried with Josh on a 3rd & 7?  3rd & 17?? 3rd & 27??? 

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hey, our compadre is from Italy! It’s possible he doesn’t speak or write ‘perfect’ WNY-ese. It makes him/her no less a Bills fan and the point is spot on. Have you ever been worried with Josh on a 3rd & 7?  3rd & 17?? 3rd & 27??? 

3rd and 17 No sweat for #17

now, watching other games 

I chuckle when the announcers mention 

what play will get them out of 3rd and forever 

(blanking on that correct phrase)

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Yes… the wonderful thing in having Josh Allen is that even when your team is so depleted by injuries and you start thinking negative or maybe accepting the fact that you can afford a loss just because all the players out, building an alibi for the loss… here is that you realize that Josh is the QB and then you stop thinking negative and building alibi.. but start to think that you can win every game also in negative moments and situation, injuries, weather, road and not home games, hostile environments, etc etc. 

Of course he can not win the games all alone, he needs the team with him, but having him at the helmet of our team you know that everything is possible and every game is winnable. 

The bless to have Josh. 

The thing I have with you is not your posts. 

You start threads, and then don't follow up in them to have a good debate on opposing issues. It's ok to start threads, but make follow up posts in the threads you start. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

You start threads, and then don't follow up in them to have a good debate on opposing issues. It's ok to start threads, but make follow up posts in the threads you start. 

This guy is the biggest Bills fan on this board. I love his posts.  Maybe his English isn't A1 but let's see you write posts in Italian and not sound like Chico Marx.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

This guy is the biggest Bills fan on this board. I love his posts.  Maybe his English isn't A1 but let's see you write posts in Italian and not sound like Chico Marx.

I'm not criticizing him on his English. I think it is very good. I am saying if you're going to start a thread, follow up in it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

The bless to have Josh. 

Thank you I  Concur!

Do you watch the Bills on live television at a bar/restaurant? or at home? GO BILLS

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I was thinking similarly.  If so, their mastery of English is much further along than my Italian.  My four years of high school Spanish taken over 40 years ago does not get me very far.  Now, if the OP is the product of a proud but inebriated Italian American Bills' Mafioso, then let the fun begin.

• Haha (+1) 2

It helps to read this post in the voice of an Italian speaking English, throw in a few "ehhhhhhhhh..." as transitions and BOOM you'll get it! 🤣

BTW, I'm going to be in Italy for the Stillers and KC games - already talking with Paualo and the Bills Backers Italy! 🍻 🇮🇹

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Hi Draco. 

Of course i do agree with you and if you go back in many other threads i started, i always kept on debating. 

But you have to understand that i’m from Italy and we have very different time so many times i’m just not in front of my keyboard replaying other posts. 😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Hi Draco. 

Of course i do agree with you and if you go back in many other threads i started, i always kept on debating. 

But you have to understand that i’m from Italy and we have very different time so many times i’m just not in front of my keyboard replaying other posts. 😀

Thank you for that. It's all good. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.