Oliver, Philips, Hyde all out against the Dolphins.

Spiderweb

17 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

If the Dolphins lose then they really suck huh?

We played them in 2020 with our backups when the Dolphins needed to win to make the playoffs, and we won by 30 points.

We are to them what the Patriots have been to us for the last 20 years. Beating an injury-ravaged Bills team would be their biggest accomplishment of the last decade.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You know who is playing this week, Josh ***** Allen and essentially the entire starting offense.

Honestly. The way some posters are acting it's as if the Bills are fielding a team of players they picked up off the street this past week...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Just heard... Dang.....

Out

S Micah Hyde (neck)

CB Dane Jackson (neck)

DT Ed Oliver (ankle)

DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring)

Questionable

WR Gabe Davis (ankle)

TE Dawson Knox (foot)

DT Tim Settle (calf)

OL Mitch Morse (elbow)

S Jordan Poyer (foot)

With these injuries the Phish will be neck and neck with us in first quarter untiil Allen's led offense will score.  

Ir is best that if they win coin toss take the ball first half or they have very small chance of ever having a lead.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ta111 said:

Don’t forget Daquan Jones. Dude has been playing great.

Yeah, he’s been amazing- I just left him off because he will likely be playing the 1T- if I’m the fins, I’d be doubling him over everyone else inside. 

He’s been just what this team has needed. Eager to see how the DL does against a better OL-  rams and titans are both poor 

Needless to say, what is most concerning about these injuries, is if we see any additional injuries to the DLine or our DB's on Sunday. That would be quite a blow to a D that's been playing lights out. 

The flip side to this, as an earlier poster alluded to, just like the Pats were to the Bills, the Bills are in the Dolphins heads  (Insert Josh Allen for Tom Brady as well) .  With that said, I have to imagine, that if we do beat them on Sunday, the loss  will be a significant blow to the Fish psyche and would wipe out most of the confidence (arrogance) that they built after the Ravens comeback victory.  As well, if we win,  I can  see us running away with the division and have it locked up before December comes around.

Go Bills!

6 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

So instead of winning 41-17, it will be 41-27.  No big deal.  Vegas line moved from -5.5 to -5.  If Vegas isn’t worried, neither should you

The Vegas line is entirely based around the perceptions of people betting on the game.

It's not some scientific or mathematic demonstration of anything.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

The Vegas line is entirely based around the perceptions of people betting on the game.

It's not some scientific or mathematic demonstration of anything.

That’s not entirely true.  If Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs was all of a sudden not playing on Sunday RIGHT NOW, do you think Vegas would wait on +5 Miami before they decide to move the line?  Absolutely not.  

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Ed Oliver went from "Probable to return" in game 1, to out in Game's 2 and 3.

What in the world!?

A 285 pound man on a injured ankle, that’s what in the world…,  who by the way would be expected to push around one or two other 300 pound men for an hour, it’s not that complicated, they want him to be 100 percent before he sees the field again, it’s SOP for this coaching staff. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ross Murdock said:

Next man up. McBean seemed satisfied with the CB situation when they didn't sign Poyer long term. I remember the Bucs, Chiefs, Eagles winning recent SB's with critical injuries to key players. If the Bills are good, then their secondary players need to be good as well. Bills should win. If they don't, they'll be chasing Miami the next few months. Not a good look for a consensus SB favorite. Bills must win to maintain credibility. I believe they will. If not, the Dolphins are better at this juncture... Period.       

This is complete crap from a Dolphins fan.  What a stupid post. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.