Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Dolphins

BillsFan619

32 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Agreed.  We almost always have a 50/50 rotation, but this may be a game we go 60/40 with Von and GROOT.  A zone secondary’s best friend especially a nickel defense is a disruptive pass rush.  J Philips is not going to travel so we hope for settle, and those two will force pass as they can stop a lackluster run game in two games.  Let the boys pressure and Rousseau last week was bounced inside on some plays.  Having a 6’9” DT with his reach and length will make it hard for routes short over the middle.

im listening to MTC right now and PK just mentioned don’t be surprised with a 100 yr run from Allen this week just blowing their defensive game plan.

I don’t disagree if we have the game on the line. We get up big, then Josh don’t take off.  Let motor handle it.

Spot on.  On D, the Bills will win or lose on the DLine.  If they get Tua off his spot, force him to hold the ball even a beat, he is far less effective.  I expect a number of batted passes at the line.  He is not good on the run, and not good if he is out of his rhythm.  Deep balls?  Forget it.  He will not have the time for that.  I do not think the fish can run on the Bills, at all.  

On offense, the Dolphins simply do not match up with their D.  If the Bills D does not hold up, which I do not expect, the Bills can win a shootout, but I really do not think that will be necessary.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Spot on.  On D, the Bills will win or lose on the DLine.  If they get Tua off his spot, force him to hold the ball even a beat, he is far less effective.  I expect a number of batted passes at the line.  He is not good on the run, and not good if he is out of his rhythm.  Deep balls?  Forget it.  He will not have the time for that.  I do not think the fish can run on the Bills, at all.  

On offense, the Dolphins simply do not match up with their D.  If the Bills D does not hold up, which I do not expect, the Bills can win a shootout, but I really do not think that will be necessary.  

Is ex Buffalonians, FL boys have to stick together.  Even better written than myself.

SQUISH THE FISH!

53 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Diggs on the offense until it's proven someone can stop him.

This might be a game where Von takes 70% of the snaps.  I have to go with him on the D.

Diggs and Von.  Keep it simple stupid!

I love your picks but I don’t want to copy them so…..

I really think David might have a more impactful game anyhow…

So Davis on O and….

I’m going with my man, JJ JaQuon Johnson who has elite anticipation and is a ballhawk.

I predict he will make a pick six. He is that good.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

I love your picks but I don’t want to copy them so…..

I really think David might have a more impactful game anyhow…

So Davis on O and….

I’m going with my man, JJ JaQuon Johnson who has elite anticipation and is a ballhawk.

I predict he will make a pick six. He is that good.

Go Bills!

LOL.  I'm sure a lot of others will be choosing these 2.  I took the easy way out.

Your 2 would be nice to have a great game.

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

With all the injuries this week, it's been a little tougher to predict an impact player since there are so many possibilities of how the defense could scheme to cover weaknesses/injury.

I'm going with Jordan Poyer (JP). Even though he's questionable, Leslie Frazier alluded to players being able to play when they know the scheme well and go through their mental reps well. I hoping he's hinting at JP playing with those type of statements.

Here's my reasoning for picking him. He could very well have a very strong behind the scenes impact. Even though Jaquan Johnson is solid and are two rookies are capable and growing each and every play, it still helps to have a veteran back there who's seen it all. JP will be able to instinctually see things that they may not see yet. JP is also a very good communicator which provides a solid presence for the other three.

On top of this, JP has been balling out and already has 2 INTs on the year. That said, even if he doesn't get the stats, his impact will be felt in the ways I described above.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia?

Go Bills!

The Trainer

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Miller - Milano - Knox - Bass.... Plus while the two CB's likely get burned a few times, they also hold their own, and make some big plays. Bills likely need at least 2 turnovers to win..... They get them....  Bills 38-35.   

Miami will not score 30 let alone 35.

5 hours ago, FLFan said:

Von Miller will take over this game.

Similar to when Mario Williams did it when we signed him, I agree. I think Von makes it hard for Tua to find the time to make his lame duck throws downfield. 

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Boogie - 2.5 sacks

Knox - 2 TDs

BOLD prediction. If Boogie gets 2.5 sacks, the NFL may as well pack it in this year.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.