Super Bowl halftime show - Rihanna

YoloinOhio

20 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

In my opinion she is the best female artist on the planet right now. Whether you like her music or not, she has an amazing voice and she is a pretty incredible songwriter. This is coming from a pretty big Grateful Dead fan.

You're talking mainstream pop right?

I prefer Billy Eilish personally, but no doubt Taylor Swift can bring the hits.

Sierra Hull is probably my favorite female artist right now if we're looking across genres. Sings as well as Swift and is arguably the best mandolin player alive right now. I had a chance to see her play a lunch time show in Boston area back in like 2010 when she was like 16 years old. She's absolutely amazing.

How long till we see a Billy Strings halftime show? I'm half joking, he's got serious cross over appeal and is really blowing up (was it the popularity bump from when he played with Kreutzman?!).

Big grateful dead fan myself, and I keep trying to remind myself to just enjoy all these moments fully this season (and in life in general), because: 

It all rolls into one

and nothing comes for free

There's nothing you can hold

for very long

And when you hear that song

come crying like the wind

it seems like all this life

was just a dream

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Super Bowl halftime show - Rihanna

Rihanna Will Perform At 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show In Arizona (msn.com) the link won't embed

Singer-songwriter Rihanna will perform at the 2023 Super Bowl halftime show in Glendale, Arizona.

Roc Nation Management, which manages the singer, confirmed her participation in the annual festivities to HuffPost. NFL Head of Music Seth Dudowsky said the league is looking forward to the performance.

“We are thrilled to welcome Rihanna to the Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show stage,” Dudowsky stated. 

Not my cuppa tea *shrugs* oh well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.