Super Bowl halftime show - Rihanna

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Will the NFL ever get the halftime show right?? Prolly not. I sense some serious lip syncing coming.

Aren't they all lip synced?

I thought this was already addressed that they do that just in case of technical issues since the setup needs to be so quick. 

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I thought this was already addressed that they do that just in case of technical issues since the setup needs to be so quick. 

The instruments are prerecorded but the singing is live. I think we discussed this in the Ozzie thread.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

No clue. I haven't seen a halftime show in years, lol.

Well, Janet Jackson's nip slip wasn't pre-recorded......I don't think?

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Guys that’s my bathroom, wings, half and half beer time.  I’ve never understood why people care.  The tv is on so ratings look good, but does anyone really watch this crap?

Not me, I even missed seeing Janet Jackson's titty. 

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Got to try and remember not just football fans watch the Super Bowl. Tons of wives and kids are present who never watch a game all year. At least in my circle 

Same.  First time I watched an SB with my (not yet) in-laws, they talked throughout the entire first half, even sat on the remote a few times causing the channel to change, only finally shutting up to pay attention to the tv when the halftime show started.  

56 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

In my opinion she is the best female artist on the planet right now. Whether you like her music or not, she has an amazing voice and she is a pretty incredible songwriter. This is coming from a pretty big Grateful Dead fan.

I agree. I’m not a huge fan of her must, but she’s clearly hyper talented. Don’t get me wrong, I like her bops. 

Don’t love it for the SB for the same reasons I didn’t like The Who or Coldplay, etc. I like the halftime show to be a tamed down hype video or entrance song. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Will the NFL ever get the halftime show right?? Prolly not. I sense some serious lip syncing coming.

Last years halftime show was incredible!

• Agree 1

The only halftime show I remember enjoying was the Motown one from some time in the 90s. I think it was the Packers/Broncos game. That was pretty good.

I can remember the one from our first SB. That was hilariously bad. New Kids On the Block and some creepy kid with hair as big as Mark Kelso's helmet

hqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Guys that’s my bathroom, wings, half and half beer time.  I’ve never understood why people care.  The tv is on so ratings look good, but does anyone really watch this crap?

I watched the rap show last year, pretty decent even though fitty cent looked like a whole dollar fitty 

• Haha (+1) 2

The halftime show is always my chance to hit the head, maybe grab a beer, or get some food.

I always feel like I won't be missing anything so it's a good time to go do stuff.

I can't remember the last halftime show I actually watched.

It was probably The Who, and my God, was Pete Townshend terrible in that thing....

As I recall, he was playing a red Strat with white pickguard.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.