Super Bowl halftime show - Rihanna

YoloinOhio

The sad part is she can’t sing/hold a note worth a damn without a voice tuner, certainly has done well though, as she is up to her hair in money, she’s got a nice sea side place at Watch Hill in Rhode Island, amongst her other holdings. Guess I’ll be missing the half time show…

• Disagree 1

34 minutes ago, KCNC said:

Truly don't care.  As long as the Bills are in it, they could have Tiny Tim perform and I still would not care.

I agree with you.  

For the the halftime show is the point in the game where I tell my wife to come into the room because the show is going to start....she watches the halftime show...gives me a very in-depth review of what she thought of it...she leaves....and I'm glad its over and the 2nd half of the game starts just in time for my sanity to return.

I honestly don't even care if it is a performer or band I like.  To me the performance takes me out of the game.  I like music/entertainment by itself, and I want football with a 'less than 20 minute halftime' with my football.

Edited by mjd1001

17 minutes ago, transient said:

I completely agree, but as her music is from her perspective, to date I don't think she's had that epiphany and written "Watch out boys cuz I'm bat**** crazy" just yet.

When she covers 'Maneater' or 'Barricuda', then I think we will have seen the epiphany. 🤣

Won't mind looking at those legs during half time.

26 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

But is it her poor choice in men, or that once men start dating her, they see she is bat ***** crazy and leave her? 

I know a lot of people remember this, but someone posted something on twitter a few years ago asking "what is your favorite Taylor Swift song" and a response was somewhat humorous when someone said "the one about her ex".   

If I'm not mistaken, it might have been the twitter page from Burger King?

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Madison has a good voice but just not enough oomph to the music for me

The documentary on Taylor Swift is pretty amazing, one of, if not the hardest working artist in the business.

respectfully I'll ask you to further examine her catalogue for the oomph factor! :)

Here's one -  (more oomph than any country song if you listen through)

Bonus - thats all her on guitar for all her songs. She is SLICK!

Regarding Taylor I'll check out the documentary! My ex-wife's uncle in Nashville is actually the VP of the agency she was initially signed with.

side note:

I'll be performing some good ole' grateful dead tomorrow evening at a local craft brewery venue :)

Edited by 34-78-83

9 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

respectfully I'll ask you to further examine her catalogue for the oomph factor! :)

Here's one -  (more oomph than any country song if you listen through)

Bonus - thats all her on guitar for all her songs. She is SLICK!

Regarding Taylor I'll check out the documentary! My ex-wife's uncle in Nashville is actually the VP of the agency she was initially signed with.

side note:

I'll be performing some good ole' grateful dead tomorrow evening at a local craft brewery venue :)

I liked that one

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.