Roll Call - Miami

Kirby Jackson

I did not see a thread (candidly I did not look that hard). Mods, if there is another please merge.

I am heading out in like 2 hours but haven’t bought my game tickets yet. One of the guys (not a Bills or Miami fan) probably won’t go if it rains. He’s soft. At any rate, I was wondering where my fellow Bills fans are sitting? I have some friends sitting in 350 so we may try to go near them. There are always lots of Bills fans upstairs. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, L.EvansHands said:

Big Bills Backers tailgate in lot 10/11 Yellow. Also huge party Saturday at Elbo Room in Ft. Lauderdale. 

Elbo Room? Really? What a dump, figured Blondies next door would be better. First time in 20+ years I am not going, had tickets and everything. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Elbo Room? Really? What a dump, figured Blondies next door would be better. First time in 20+ years I am not going, had tickets and everything. 

Don't shoot the messenger lol but it was a good time last year just because of the amount of awesome Bills fans. And it's across the street from the beach. All good things!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, L.EvansHands said:

Big Bills Backers tailgate in lot 10/11 Yellow. Also huge party Saturday at Elbo Room in Ft. Lauderdale. 

I have been to elbo last couple of days and I seen lot of bills fan. I'm leaving fort lauderdale for Miami today.   Do you know a good bills bar up there? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

I lived in Ft. Lauderdale in the 80's and the Elbo Room was the place. 😟

Thanks for the update...& the warning haha! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.