NFL + Premium: anyone else having problems?

Buftex

Is anyone else having issues accessing their NFL+ Premium subscription on their smart-tv?  I was able to use it all pre-season, and even re-watched the Rams/Bills game...but I have been trying the last 3 days to access the Bills/Titans game, with no luck.  Each time i try to load the game, it tells me that I need to subscribe, even though it tells me that my "current plan" is the NFL + Premium package.  When I try to "re-store purchase", it tells me "we can't find any purchases", even though it shows I am currently subscribed. 

I am able to access it on my laptop, after multiple log-in and log-out attempts.  I tried contacting their automated assistance bot, and was told (about 18 hours ago) that they would contact me as soon as possible.  Anyone else experienced this issue?  Super frustrating... I may have to watch this Sunday's game using this app, and am getting nervous about it not working...I hate watching things on my laptop, when I have a 55-ich tv.

I watch it through my chromebook and am having the exact same issue.  I'm signed in and subscribed but they tell me I have to subscribe.  I have to clear my browsing data, cookies, and cached images and files the previous 24 hours every time then it will work.  It's frustrating.  I suggest clearing any caches or cookies on your smart tv.

Hopefully whatever is going on the last few days they'll fix.  I know this pry doesn't help but misery loves company.  Maybe you need 24 civil law suits against you until they'll start to care.

• Haha (+1) 1

It sucks for you, but I am glad to hear it is not just me. It gives me more hope that it will be fixed. This new NFL+ app has too many bugs.  During the preseason, I couldn't watch the games live.  I would start watching a game, and then get pulled away.  When I would go back to continue watching, it would make me start over...if I tried to fast forward to where I left off, it would immediately go to the last few minutes of the game. Other than it not being available once in a while, I never had these issues in the 10+ years I subscribed to Game Pass.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

I've been having issues as well, mostly with the NFL app and even NFL+ in browser not recognizing my subscription. I click through to "subscribe" and it tells me "your account already gives you access to this plan." But then I go back to watch something, since there's no navigation from that page, and it's the same issue.

That all being said, I don't have this issue after logging out/logging back in. But to have to force sign out every time I want to watch something is annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I've been having issues as well, mostly with the NFL app and even NFL+ in browser not recognizing my subscription. I click through to "subscribe" and it tells me "your account already gives you access to this plan." But then I go back to watch something, since there's no navigation from that page, and it's the same issue.

That all being said, I don't have this issue after logging out/logging back in. But to have to force sign out every time I want to watch something is annoying.

I had the exact same issue, on my laptop...but the smart-tv no such luck.  I logged out multiple times, and logged back in, but still kept getting the same results (ie: you need to subscribe/you already have a subscription/we can't find your info).

So, I am at work now, and just got an email from them, saying my issue has been resolved, almost a day later.  But, since I am at work, I can't verify that.  Will find out later today!

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

I had the exact same issue, on my laptop...but the smart-tv no such luck.  I logged out multiple times, and logged back in, but still kept getting the same results (ie: you need to subscribe/you already have a subscription/we can't find your info).

So, I am at work now, and just got an email from them, saying my issue has been resolved, almost a day later.  But, since I am at work, I can't verify that.  Will find out later today!

That's odd because on my Firestick I have had zero issues, just issues on my desktop and phone.

5 hours ago, davefan66 said:

I own a Samsung I just purchased last Xmas. Doesn’t have a NFL widget at all.  I use mirroring off my iPhone to watch on the TV.

Doesn't your Samsung have an Apps feature that allows you to search for and download Apps? Most smart TVs have it. I just purchased a Sony OLED (awsome picture) and was able to download the NFL App. Works great.

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Doesn't your Samsung have an Apps feature that allows you to search for and download Apps? Most smart TVs have it. I just purchased a Sony OLED (awsome picture) and was able to download the NFL App. Works great.

They do.  Sadly no NFL App.  Googled and I guess it’s coming at some point.

Use Apple and firestick and they work great. My old Toshiba flat screen had the apps and was easy to use.  The Samsung has a great pic, poor apps.

So follow up: after finally receiving response from NFL+, after waiting nearly a day, I can report, despite the insistence to the contrary, they fixed nothing, still having the same issue....so fugging frustrating.  It kills me, because it has worked fine all season....this coming Sunday, I won't be able to watch the Bills game live, so was hoping to avoid the score all moring, and then tune in later to watch....I have to do this a few times a season...the main reason I subscribe to this package....looks like the NFL has other ideas!  

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

So follow up: after finally receiving response from NFL+, after waiting nearly a day, I can report, despite the insistence to the contrary, they fixed nothing, still having the same issue....so fugging frustrating.  It kills me, because it has worked fine all season....this coming Sunday, I won't be able to watch the Bills game live, so was hoping to avoid the score all moring, and then tune in later to watch....I have to do this a few times a season...the main reason I subscribe to this package....looks like the NFL has other ideas!  

Just for giggles, are you logged in on another device? Doubt that has anything to do with it, but wouldn’t hurt to see.

And as far as NFL media helping you? Forget it. The technical help with that app is non-existent. I had an issue a few years ago, emailed them a few times and never had a response. There was/is no tech support number.

• Like (+1) 1

No, not logged in to another device.  I thought of that....I even went to my job, afterhours, to make sure i hadn't stayed logged into NFl+ on my work computer....I don't normally watch there, but I have logged in a time or two, just to watch highlights, on my break.  That didn't prove to be the issue either... mystified and annoyed.

• Sad 1

On 9/23/2022 at 2:29 AM, Buftex said:

Is anyone else having issues accessing their NFL+ Premium subscription on their smart-tv?  I was able to use it all pre-season, and even re-watched the Rams/Bills game...but I have been trying the last 3 days to access the Bills/Titans game, with no luck.  Each time i try to load the game, it tells me that I need to subscribe, even though it tells me that my "current plan" is the NFL + Premium package.  When I try to "re-store purchase", it tells me "we can't find any purchases", even though it shows I am currently subscribed. 

I am able to access it on my laptop, after multiple log-in and log-out attempts.  I tried contacting their automated assistance bot, and was told (about 18 hours ago) that they would contact me as soon as possible.  Anyone else experienced this issue?  Super frustrating... I may have to watch this Sunday's game using this app, and am getting nervous about it not working...I hate watching things on my laptop, when I have a 55-ich tv.

Yup. Same here. But it finally worked on my phone. Not on my computer. Have to test the smart TV next.

On 10/2/2022 at 6:34 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Yup. Same here. But it finally worked on my phone. Not on my computer. Have to test the smart TV next.

Mine finally works...I still have no idea why, or what the issue was.  NFL+ customer service sent me an email saying the issue was resolved (they sent it about 3 days after I had already figured out it was resolved, on my own) with no explanation of what the problem was.  

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

Mine finally works...I still have no idea why, or what the issue was.  NFL+ customer service sent me an email saying the issue was resolved (they sent it about 3 days after I had already figured out it was resolved, on my own) with no explanation of what the problem was.  

Somewhere at NFL+ headquarters:

plug.JPG

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.