The best a man can get…

Marlton Bills

17 hours ago, Marlton Bills said:

So ooooo, I just saw a commercial with our boy JA pimping Gillette.  I haven’t bought a Gillette razor in over 15 years. I know, I know corporate America and all that…Josh has made all the right moves so far, but this one bothers me!

Josh's beard is gnarly so he is perfect for Gillette.

Just think of it like this, 

Gillette stadium is now our other home field advantage,😁👍

On 9/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Marlton Bills said:

So ooooo, I just saw a commercial with our boy JA pimping Gillette.  I haven’t bought a Gillette razor in over 15 years. I know, I know corporate America and all that…Josh has made all the right moves so far, but this one bothers me!

I think we are so accustomed to seeing Josh with the scruffy facial hair, that the clean shaven face of Josh Allen is a throwback to his much rawer QB play of 2018.  A fine starting point but a version we do not wish to see again.  Sort of like seeing your kids baby pictures and recalling all the diaper changes,  Happily done with that.

2018 Josh.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.