The best a man can get…

Marlton Bills

12 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Imagine how much it would piss us off to have Mac Jones hyping New Era in a hat commercial. It's funny we have a Bill representing the company that owns their stadium rights...

Considering New Era dropped its naming rights & the stadium is now called Highmark, why would anyone care?  

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Considering New Era dropped its naming rights & the stadium is now called Highmark, why would anyone care?  

I'm pretty sure that there would be a thread on the wall with somebody perceiving such a scenario as a slight to Buffalo. But I'm not defending them, lol.

I saw this for the first time during the game last night.

Nice to see our boy starting to rake in the endorsement money.

Once he gets that going, he'll make a HELL OF A LOT more $$$ from that than his salary to play football.

I'd like to see him become the face of a huge brand, like NIKE or GILLETTE or whatever.

He's a big, strong, physically imposing, good looking young guy...who does amazing things on a football field.

And he has a very clean image off the field and away from the game.

This should work out well for him.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Marlton Bills said:

So ooooo, I just saw a commercial with our boy JA pimping Gillette.  I haven’t bought a Gillette razor in over 15 years. I know, I know corporate America and all that…Josh has made all the right moves so far, but this one bothers me!

Would it bother you to cash the check they wrote?

14 hours ago, Marlton Bills said:

So ooooo, I just saw a commercial with our boy JA pimping Gillette.  I haven’t bought a Gillette razor in over 15 years. I know, I know corporate America and all that…Josh has made all the right moves so far, but this one bothers me!

this is Josh—- I shave the Gillette stadium field just so close and smooth….”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.