The best a man can get…

Marlton Bills

This only benefits us as fans because the more endorsements he gets, the more people see Buffalo as a viable spot to play and earn marketing dollars. Of course, we all know that Josh is an anomaly, but it sure doesn’t hurt. Kind of like when Bruce had his commercials back in the day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

This only benefits us as fans because the more endorsements he gets, the more people see Buffalo as a viable spot to play and earn marketing dollars. Of course, we all know that Josh is an anomaly, but it sure doesn’t hurt. Kind of like when Bruce had his commercials back in the day.

I don't think that's an anomaly really good players get these deals.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Upside, probably pissed off the Massholes then. No more Tommy boy.

I was always hoping that the  stadium naming rights went to Barstool Sports. The attempted troll could have backfired spectacularly.

On top of the Pats being manhandled by Buffalo more often than not, they'd have have to pay the Bills for the privilege of watching that and possibly your name becoming more synonymous with with the Bills to a lot of the country.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Not impressed with the acting.

Rodgers and mahomes aren't much better. 

Is not the acting that matters, it's the brand recognition and josh and the Bills are getting it hand over fist right now. 

Unless you only want him and the Bills to represented like Rod Tidwell riding a damn camel for a local car dealership. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It also benefits us cause, imo, if he’s getting a bunch of dollars in endorsements then he’ll also be much more likely to take a team friendly deal in the next negotiation cycle.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Marlton Bills said:

So ooooo, I just saw a commercial with our boy JA pimping Gillette.  I haven’t bought a Gillette razor in over 15 years. I know, I know corporate America and all that…Josh has made all the right moves so far, but this one bothers me!

You’re upset that he’s receiving money from a razor blade commercial?

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Not impressed with the acting.

I’m sure Josh is going to be so heartbroken over that impressing you should be the first thing on his list

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.