Bills Bar Savannah/Pooler Ga

Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Anyone  know of any Bills bars in the Savannah/Pooler Ga area?

Will be traveling through the area on Sunday and want to find a place to watch game. Local CBS station is showing late Jax/Chargers game instead.

I went to a place in SC called R Bar that is a Bills Backer bar and had a blast. Fun crowd, great Buffalo food, etc.  i don’t think that is too far from Savannah.  (30 minutes or so) Worth the drive. Go there and thank me later. Just get there early, it filled up fast. 

http://www.rbarbluffton.com

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

11 hours ago, StHustle said:

Wanna know if there’s a Bills bar in your area? There’s a map for that!

https://www.buffalobills.com/fans/bills-backers/chapters

Didn't know about this site, thanks!

9 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I went to a place in SC called R Bar that is a Bills Backer bar and had a blast. Fun crowd, great Buffalo food, etc.  i don’t think that is too far from Savannah.  (30 minutes or so) Worth the drive. Go there and thank me later. Just get there early, it filled up fast. 

http://www.rbarbluffton.com

Does look like a cool place. Wish I knew of this last winter , was down in Hilton Head when they were in playoffs, would have been real close that trip.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Does look like a cool place. Wish I knew of this last winter , was down in Hilton Head when they were in playoffs, would have been real close that trip.

That's where I was staying when I went there. But, it is definitely still close enough to Savannah. I highly recommend it. It was like a little slice of Buffalo in Low Country.  The place goes crazy on TD's, shots etc.. plus they had good food. The owner is from Buffalo.  I will definitely go there again next time I am in there area for a game.  

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That's where I was staying when I went there. But, it is definitely still close enough to Savannah. I highly recommend it. It was like a little slice of Buffalo in Low Country.  The place goes crazy on TD's, shots etc.. plus they had good food. The owner is from Buffalo.  I will definitely go there again next time I am in there area for a game.  

So I changed my hotel reservation from Savannah to Bluffton to make it even easier.  This was just a overnight stopping point on my way for drive from Florida back home to NC so actually will shorten drive the next day by about 20 miles or so. 

I see they have wings on the menu.  Are they true western NY style or do they ruin them like most places down south?  My wife has her eyes on the Beef on Weck.  Use to be a real good place here in Wilmington for Beef on Weck, but closed a couple years back so haven't had one in quite awhile.

Thanks for the tip.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.