TNF- Steelers @ Browns

T&C

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I’m a realist.. homers gonna homer.. the Bills are forever going to be known for the team that ***** the bed in :13, the Browns collapsed in the second game of the season which took multiple fluke plays.   Guess who will remember that one?  Nobody.   I know Buffalo fans feel like the cool kids for the day, but 3 games ago the team choked like a cheap hooker.  You can’t claim to be infallible and judge a team who also blew a lead that was as easy as doing the right thing (Chubb could easily have fallen before the goal line and run the time out). 

I'm pretty sure I can judge the Browns for letting the Joe Flacco led Jets score 2 TDs in under 2 minutes.

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

That was last year my guy. 

move on

I forgot playoff games mean more than the second game of the year.. my bad.. 

The Bills were just over .500 at one point last year and half the fan base had written them off as pretenders too..  just an observation.

Just now, Big Turk said:

I forgot teams actually punt...

I was so disappointed when we gave up on a 4th and 1 😂, I know why, but I had some seriously stupid hopes of a puntless year.

1 minute ago, patzen said:

The Bills have ruined football for me. Every other team I watch is garbage lol.

Seriously for a moment in the Titans game it felt like the offense was off because they missed on some plays. Like that isn't a normal thing that happens sometimes, they've warped reasonable expectations.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.