TNF- Steelers @ Browns

T&C

My picture looks great tonight. And it’s being broadcast in HDR again (dolby vision). It’s still only 1080p though. I was hoping Amazon would do 4k broadcasts but it doesn’t look like that’s happening. I’m hoping they eventually go to 4k.

It kind of sucks because Fox Sports used to do all the Thursday night games in 4k on their app. Now I don’t think they’re doing any 4k broadcasts either so I don’t know of any NFL football being broadcast in 4k. Just some college football.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

My picture looks great tonight. And it’s being broadcast in HDR again (dolby vision). It’s still only 1080p. I’m hoping they eventually go to 4k. It kind of sucks because Fox Sports used to do all the Thursday night games in 4k on their app. Now I don’t think they’re doing any 4k broadcasts either so I don’t know of any NFL football being broadcast in 4k. Just some college football.

You barely notice the 4k resolution until they go back and zoom in on replays. 

Time to break out my tube TV. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

My picture looks great tonight. And it’s being broadcast in HDR again (dolby vision). It’s still only 1080p. I’m hoping they eventually go to 4k. It kind of sucks because Fox Sports used to do all the Thursday night games in 4k on their app. Now I don’t think they’re doing any 4k broadcasts either so I don’t know of any NFL football being broadcast in 4k. Just some college football.

Those NFL games in 4k looked amazing. I watch some of the college 4k games just because of how good it looks

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

You barely notice the 4k resolution until they go back and zoom in on replays. 

Time to break out my tube TV. 

It’s only 1080p.

Fox sports used to do the Thursday night 4k broadcasts last year but now that Amazon took over its 1080p. But at least we get HDR.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't they just lose to the Jets?

Yeah, didn’t the Bills lose to the Chiefs on some fluke BS too? 

Up 2 scores under 2 mins to go, complete fluke.  They SHOULD have simply fallen down and won the game.. sounds similar to what the Bills SHOULD have done too.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.