Do you have a problem with fans standing the entire game?

HOUSE

5 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I love to be in the game the whole time and standing kinda helps with that. If I feel like sitting once in a while I'll do it but the decision is usually subconscious, and usually during breaks. 

But in actuality...

moonshine-micah.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

How does standing 'help with that'?

In that guy's defense, I can see where he is coming from.  Physically standing forces him to concentrate a bit more on the game or feel more connected to it; it's easier to lose mental focus sitting comfortably.

I think that's where he was coming from.

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Just read the room.  If you’re the only one standing, don’t block the people behind you.  If you’re the only one sitting, don’t be a grumpy old man and complain. 

At the game on Monday, my section stood for most of the game and I was fine with it.  At other games, only when we were on defense and trying to force a punt. 

Read the room, don’t try to be an outlier, and don’t be angry when others are enjoying themselves.  (Unless they are obnoxiously drunk)

I really think this is the winning reply. 

Go with the flow of the section you're in.

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Whatever Karen

Says the people who don't allow other to have fun. I love how toxic you Karen's get when the world doesn't bow down to you.

That was what I was thinking, don't be inconsiderate to other fans... but you Karen's are all toxic.

What's funny is half these people probably don't even go to games.

You keep trying to use that term and youre doing it all wrong and just making yourself look foolish.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You keep trying to use that term and youre doing it all wrong and just making yourself look foolish.

Nah I just think it's funny how angry people get over nothing. All part of the fall of humanity.

They all think they are entitled but in reality they arent.

You should be more worried that they took what I said so seriously and are angry about it.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Nah I just think it's funny how angry people get over nothing. All part of the fall of humanity.

No one is upset or angry dude. We were asked for opinions here and are expressing them. If you cant handle that, that's on you. Save us all your hyperbole, it's only making you look foolish. Being considerate of other people is not the fall of humanity. Quite the opposite. Good luck out there!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I would love to stand much of the game but as a rule I wait until the people in front of me stand up.  I try to respect the fact that there are those in the stands who physically cannot stand for 3 hours.  

It's the job of the Bills or whoever runs the stadium environment during games to be thinking of things like that.

The fact that it seems to an "anything goes" environment these days is a bad reflection on the organization.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No one is upset or angry dude. We were asked for opinions here and are expressing them. If you cant handle that, that's on you. Save us all your hyperbole, it's only making you look foolish. Being considerate of other people is not the fall of humanity. Quite the opposite. Good luck out there!

They are b.c they wouldn't be insulting people of they weren't. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I would prefer to sit in my seat as I like to enjoy and analyze the game more than be a drunken fool who has no clue what's going on.  I do not mind standing even though my preference is to sit down so I have no issue most of the time.

The exception is when everyone else is sitting down(very rare) and there are 3 or 4 people who don't realize everyone else is sitting and block my view. This happened last game in the late 3rd/early 4th when the Bills blew the doors off the Titans and the game was already in hand.

The other thing that irritates me that an earlier poster said was the people constantly going to the bathroom/needing to get beer/then a snack, back to the bathroom cause their drunk and need to piss every 20 mins. 

Edited by gonzo1105

9 hours ago, SoMAn said:

It’s a simple matter of courtesy.
Stadium seating is arranged so everyone has a line of sight to the performance. The person who refuses to sit for the entire event has no consideration for the people behind them who may be several inches shorter or are unable to stand for extended periods because of physical limitations. 
I wonder if the same people who are so amped up that they can’t sit, stand the entire time when they’re at home watching a game or concert. 

You don't sit at an effing rock concert. Especially a band like The Who. That's just weird. It's not a recital. 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

2. People who make a ton of noise when the Bills are on offense, particularly on 3rd or 4th down. There really should be a "when to make noise and when not to make noise" educational video for football fans.

That bugs me also.  Like when the opponent is in the huddle, people should be screaming/yelling as loud as you can, so they can't hear what the play is.  Instead, they wait till they're on the LOS.  

And when Bruce asked for a moment of silence before the game, it was still really loud from where I was sitting. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.