Do you have a problem with fans standing the entire game?

Bogie_Klinkhammer

32 minutes ago, akcash said:

No. It's your responsibility to yell as loud as you can on every snap the offense doesn't have the Ball. The hype spills over to the offense. 

Are you unable to yell while sitting down?

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have no issue with it. The people that sit around me don’t stand the whole time so you have to be very mindful of those around us. It’s kind of annoying. I’d rather not have to worry about anyone else.

I have a solution for you.....

30 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Standing on concrete is worse for your back than being uncomfortable for a few hours in a plastic seat that has give.   

That's partly why the metal bench seats were done away with. The more give they have, they better they are for you to conform to. 

You may be right in general, but for me, being hunched over forward the entire game is much worse than standing. I have super broad shoulders, as do all of my friends that I sit next to.  It’s always a tight fit that ends up with me leaning coward hunched over—- or preferably standing 

• Agree 1

Yes.  Standing when the Bills have the ball is stupid.  Sit down and be quiet pre-snap, cheer or stand up for a big play on offense, then sit and calm down again for the next play.  Standing when the visitor has the ball is allowed.  It's easier to scream from a standing position since the diaphragm is not restricted, so standing to make noise is fine.  People who stand and don't say or do anything to make noise piss me off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Are you unable to yell while sitting down?

I have a solution for you.....

If your suggestion is, “you paid a lot for those seats, do whatever the hell you want” we are in agreement. I’m not responsible for those around me. They can either stand to see or watch on the monitor above. That’s a “them” problem, not a “me” problem. I generally don’t stand of those around me aren’t but often I want to. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Yes.  Standing when the Bills have the ball is stupid.  Sit down and be quiet pre-snap, cheer or stand up for a big play on offense, then sit and calm down again for the next play.  Standing when the visitor has the ball is allowed.  It's easier to scream from a standing position since the diaphragm is not restricted, so standing to make noise is fine.  People who stand and don't say or do anything to make noise piss me off.

The same people keep “ laughing” at the presentation of the science behind standing projection. Flat Earthers? 

Describing why standing makes sense AT THE RIGHT TIME seams reasonable to me and not overly funny. Idk

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's funny. I convinced my 70 year-old mother to let me move our seasons from 2nd row upper to 28th row lower, and you know what her favorite part was? Being free to stand. The energy of a standing section is awesome.

Obviously you don't stand if no one in front of you is; that's unkind. But then again, remaining seated at such an exciting event is kind of stifling. I was given grief even on many defensive 3rd downs last year. Boggles the mind.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

The same people keep “ laughing” at the presentation of the science behind standing projection. Flat Earthers? 

Describing why standing makes sense AT THE RIGHT TIME seams reasonable to me and not overly funny. Idk

Bottom line…you can be loud when sitting, but if you want to use this to justify standing, yes, I will continue to…

😂😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You may be right in general, but for me, being hunched over forward the entire game is much worse than standing. I have super broad shoulders, as do all of my friends that I sit next to.  It’s always a tight fit that ends up with me leaning coward hunched over—- or preferably standing 

I get it. I find myself adjusting to find a good "this is comfortable vs I'm not driving someone all game".

Is rather be uncomfortable than make another fans experience lessened if my feeling in it. 

And I'm not saying that you are, just choosing the right times to do it is what I mean.  I probably stand 1/3 of the game myself but do it when the time is right. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

As much as I love being in that stadium to see my Bills, this is one of the issues that has kept me from going in recent years. We see that amazing crowd on TV and my wife says how much she wants to go again, but standing barely 5 ft tall, she’d be stuck watching the Jumbotron for most of the game. 
    I went to see The Who at the hockey Arena in Atlanta (22 years ago this week).  Some damn yankee I’d met through a Bills’ message board had come down from upstate NY with his yankee attitude and was sitting next to me. He almost got into it at the concert with some guys in front of us who wouldn’t sit.  I wonder whatever happened to him. Probably got his yankee arse kicked eventually. 😉

Imagine wanting to sit at a Who concert!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

Someone needs to make a tall, inflatable adult booster seat. That way you can sit at the height of standing. 

https://www.amazon.com/Sitpack-Lightweight-Adjustable-Backpacking-Accessories/dp/B084D1SMPQ/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B084D1SMPQ&psc=1

butt plug attachment sold separately

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.