Do you have a problem with fans standing the entire game?

Bogie_Klinkhammer

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

OH, YES.

Everyone stands for big plays, but it is idiotic to stand otherwise, when you can see perfectly fine, from your seat. The team is not going to play better, and all that THESE PEOPLE accomplish, is that they obstruct the view, of the fans behind them.

There used to be such a thing, as 'Being Considerate Of Others'.

In past years, there have been people here(in threads similar to this), who claim they can yell louder when standing up. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BUFFALOBART said:

OH, YES.

Everyone stands for big plays, but it is idiotic to stand otherwise, when you can see perfectly fine, from your seat. The team is not going to play better, and all that THESE PEOPLE accomplish, is that they obstruct the view, of the fans behind them.

On this note, I always pay attention to my surroundings - specifically those behind me.  I do this at concerts and sporting events.

There are times when everyone in front of me is standing and I have no choice but to stand in order to see the action.  If people are sitting behind me, I simply apologize and explain.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Only if they are standing in the seat in front of me. If they are standing on the ground, fine. 

im also used to sitting in the end zones since 2006. It’s just expected. 

I’ve also sat quite a bit in the clubs the last few years and I’ll say it is very comfortable being able to sit all game. But a few times on 3rd down where you want to stand and cheer, make some noise, bangs on seats, you get yelled at from just about everyone. Completely different crowd. 

I’ve NEVER stood in the clubs. And almost never sit in the end zones. At least during plays. I’d take the end zone atmosphere any day of the week over the clubs. But that’s the crazy Bills Mafia. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

OH, YES.

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

..And that doesn't make it O.K.

So…. What section of the clubs are you in? 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

On this note, I always pay attention to my surroundings - specifically those behind me.  I do this at concerts and sporting events.

There are times when everyone in front of me is standing and I have no choice but to stand in order to see the action.  If people are sitting behind me, I simply apologize and explain.

Don’t lie. Your such a short man that even if a 12 year old in front of you is sitting, you still have to stand on a booster seat to see. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.