Micah Hyde seeking 2nd opinion on neck injury

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And we'll be moving on.  Will be 32 in December.  

Sad reality of the business.  

This sucks.  Absolute f...ing sucks.   

We were eventually going to move on probably soon from our 2 safeties but it wasn't supposed to be like this.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Sadly, this is the beginning of the end here for Micah. He's the wrong side of 30 with a neck injury. I wouldn't be surprised if he hangs it up after this season. 

Micah is one of my favorite players, a stud, but you best believe replacement plans are already underway moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Big C said:

Man, watching the play it just doesn’t look that bad… certainly not as bad as Dane. Bodies are weird. This is terrible news. I hope Jaquan is ready for a big big role!

That game was so bizarre.  While everyone was praying for Dane, I don't even remember seeing either Micah or Jordan get hurt. And Phillips looked like a cramp. Unbelievable?

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That game was so bizarre.  While everyone was praying for Dane, I don't even remember seeing either Micah or Jordan get hurt. And Phillips looked like a cramp. Unbelievable?

Everything injury related has been bizarre. Poyer and Gabe just get random injuries that kept them out of a game too. Sheesh. 

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Micah's was innocuous, but it isn't his first neck injury. 

Phillips did not look like cramp to me. It looked classic hamstring pull. 

I also did not see Jordan get hurt.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.