Micah Hyde seeking 2nd opinion on neck injury

YoloinOhio

:(

Safety Micah Hyde won’t practice again Thursday and is getting further consultation on the neck injury he suffered Monday night.

Hyde has sought more expert opinion on his injury out of town, a league source told The News.

Bills coach Sean McDermott declined to comment on whether Hyde was with the team on Thursday.

“I’m not going to go there,” he said.

Hyde was injured in the fourth quarter of the game against Tennessee after making what looked like a routine tackle of Robert Woods on a short pass play. Hyde walked off the field and then was carted to the Bills’ locker room.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 2

Damn, yeah I agree that this suggests the probability he out this week is pretty high.  

We are looking at possibly playing the Fins in Miami without our entire starting secondary playing.  I still think we will win this game even if they all miss the game.  Just going to take those guys up front disrupting Tua enough that allows our offense to outpace the Fins. 

And in the worst case scenario happens and we have to win this game in an old fashion shootout, best believe my money is on Allen to out duel Tua.

• Like (+1) 6

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Damn, yeah I agree that this suggests the probability he out this week is pretty high.  

We are looking at possibly playing the Fins in Miami without our entire starting secondary playing.  I still think we will win this game even if they all miss the game.  Just going to take those guys up front disrupting Tua enough that allows our offense to outpace the Fins. 

And in the worst case scenario happens and we have to win this game in an old fashion shootout, best believe my money is on Allen to out duel Tua.

I like our secondary depth, couple that with our pass rush and explosive Offense and I'm still confident in this game.

• Agree 2

They've gotten A LOT of mileage out of Hyde.    If it's close to a career threatening decision he should call it quits and retire to his beautiful home in San Diego(I believe) with his health and the bags of money.

Won't be any surprise if they get a lot of attrition on defense in the next 18 months..........it's really hard to keep a defense healthy and together for as long as this back 7..........that's why Seattle won a SB as the youngest team in the NFL and the defense was shot just a few years later.    Hopefully they can get everyone thru this season after all or at least the young backups continue to step up.  

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.