Miami weather thread

Royale with Cheese

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

86 won’t be too much of a factor.  What was the temp on the field for the rams game?  Wasn’t it in the low 90’s?

Short answer is yes.  90 degrees but obviously no weather with rain or wind.  88 degrees and 30-40% chance of rain is not a big deal.  Once you hit mid to high 90s weather becomes an issue for opponents of the three FL in September.  Remember, our D Line is affected the most, but our team runs a 50% snap count for these guys so they’ll stay fresh.  I’ve been to mid 90’s games in all three FL teams and that’s when it starts to suck for fans and I assume players.  At least elite athletes have the ability to get IV fluids to keep them from cramping.  Hydration from today through tomorrow is important.  Power Aid Zero is you’re friend.  All the electrolytes, and high sodium for water retention helps a lot.  I’m just a middle aged guy who loves to exercise, and when I only drink tons of water when I do 1.5 hrs of cardio, I cramp, but when I get one of the drinks like stated above, I never cramp.  These trainers have forgotten more than I’ll ever know about this stuff.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.