Miami weather thread

Royale with Cheese

Weather.com is saying right now 40% chance of rain...scattered thunder storms.

Normally I hate bad weather but I do think this highly favors us.  Miami can only throw (maybe) and rain slows down Hill, plus Tua is small.  He is erratic a lot in good conditions, make that ball wet....he's going to look like Nathan Peterman.  

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Miami+FL?canonicalCityId=c9d07351a6bbc498786bf52814f07b68fe43a40bfd634facef3db6b459321c41

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

September games in Florida should be in the 4:00 window...just sayin'

Belichick has stated that Miami has the greatest home field advantage of any team due to the heat and humidity.  Those early September games stress teams.  But I think it’s foolish to think the Dolphins also are not impacted by it.  Seems like the Bills get an early game there regularly.  So far, they have managed it. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Normally I hate bad weather but I do think this highly favors us.  Miami can only throw (maybe) and rain slows down Hill, plus Tua is small.  He is erratic a lot in good conditions, make that ball wet....he's going to look like Nathan Peterman.  

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Miami+FL?canonicalCityId=c9d07351a6bbc498786bf52814f07b68fe43a40bfd634facef3db6b459321c41

Our D is gonna turn him into a Tua fish sandwich bad weather or not.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t like risk of thunder because it can cause delays. 

Agreed. No delays please! Didn’t we miss Diggs first TD as a Bill against Miami because weather knocked out the feed? Someone in Bills PR created that silly sketch to “show us” what happened. Between that sketch, the dots, and grainy cell phone footage from someone in the stands, that’s all we got of that play. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Why is weather such a concern with everyone 

FFS it was hotter in Cali 

when did NFL fans turn so kitty?

No clue. People tend to forget that a lot of these guys live and do their off season conditioning in places like florida, Georgia, Louisiana, etc. They grew up and live in that heat half the year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember Tua playing in the rain against the Titans last year and looked dreadful. I agree those weather conditions favor us more. Miami has 2 good backs but not near a good enough O line

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.