Predict the score Bills - fish

mead107

As others have said, the Phins are much closer to the team they were the first 7 quarters of the season than the one they were in the 8th quarter.

I accept that Miami will likely put some points up against our very depleted defense. The thing I keep coming back to over and over again, though, is that I don't think they're going to be able to stop Josh Allen. Like....at all.

In the end, I expect our defense -- even as depleted as it is -- to be able to stop their offense more often than their defense is able to stop our offense.

Bills 31
Dolphins 23

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Any one of the players on the injury report is worth less than a point as far as Vegas is concerned. In fact the spread has continually moved in our favor this week even as the injury report grows. In JJ Watt's heyday I remember seeing one Vegas oddsmaker say that losing him to injury was worth one point in the spread. Fans overexaggerate the drop from starter to backup for a single game. The only exception is QB.

Believe it dropped a point. It’s now 5.5

• Like (+1) 1

Dolphins 37

Bills 20

Communication and lack of time on the field together haunts the Bills all game.  The Dolphins find gaps in the Bills defensive zone and exploit multiple big plays with the addition of poor tackling. 

Allen starts to press to keep up, but the Dolphins blanket cover Diggs and no one else can step up.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Now that the defense is officially counting out Dane Jackson, Micah Hyde, Jordan Phillips & Ed Oliver, I want to say Bills STILL win 34-17. 

Leslie Frazier's strong suit is scheming guys into the right places, talent be damned. He's basically a wizard at making sure each guy is in the optimal pre-snap spot each down. Yes, post-snap great players can make great plays against our defense, but Frazier is amazing at hiding our flaws.

People unfairly criticize him when great players like Mahomes & Kelce march down the field on us, but that's when talent clearly wins out. Hill & Waddle are extremely talented, but is Tua anywhere close to Mahomes? No. 

• Like (+1) 1