Predict the score Bills - fish

mead107

I think this game is close. Miami on a high, Tua looks confident and in control, Hill and Waddle are elite. Bills are really banged up on the defensive side of the ball. First time we will see the Bill's defensive secondary exposed.  Allen will do his best to keep it close.

Miami 31

Bflo 27

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

If Hyde, Poyer, Jackson and Phillips are all out the Bills might have a tough game on their hands. 

Allen and Diggs will carry the team again. Singletary will shine too. And Miller and Rousseau will make a couple game changing plays. 

Buffalo 45 Miami 31

• Like (+1) 1

So, I’m a bit torn on this one.  I think it’s possible that Tua really has taken a jump in his 3rd year.  Hill and Waddle are a handful.  They have a lot of confidence coming in, and the Bills are a little weakened by injuries right now.  I think I’ll go easy on the prediction.

Bills 41

Sushi 16

20 and OHHH, Baby!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

35-17 Bills.  

They’ve avg. a 17 pt. Win 7 of the last 8 times they played.  Tua didn’t turn into an all world QB, the Ravens were horrible in coverage.  The Bills will play a much better zone scheme, and shouldn’t necessarily contain Waddle and Hill, but keep those explosive plays to a minimum.  We have been the best team in the league from keeping opponents from 20+ air yards.

Besides, does anyone really want Tua over Allen in a toe to toe matchup.  I’ll take 17 in this offensive horse race.  I’m laying odds just about everyone will make predictions if a straight up pick in the Bills.  Simms on Inside the NFL did pick the Fish, but he made a pt. I’m saying he’s only doing that because the Bills were the 4 pt. Favorite.  So he took the pts, not the team to win.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1