Bills defense 2nd in the league in pressure rate, despite blitzing just 3 times

Logic

49 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I knew Von had gas left but I'm just blown away weekly at this point by how much he has left. I never thought going back to his signing that it would be Parsons/Garrett level at this point, but there's the proof. HOF tier player.

I figured about 3 years left. It seems like he's lost a little bit of quickness/flexibility, but made up for it with veteran technique, awareness, and leadership.

With no injuries, it could be a solid 6 years with maybe a couple elite runs towards a SB.

4 hours ago, eball said:

I’m still not sure Beane putting all of these resources into the D line is the right way to go.  He needs to give Josh more weapons.

— sincerely, @ScottLaw

Hmmm, he seems to have disappeared as of late, 😁

Pretty wild that we've done this without Oliver or Settle for most of the two games as well.  

Everyone, rightfully so, is expecting Oliver to be Aaron Donald-esque (to a degree) with so much attention being paid to Von... yet here we are, dominating without him due to the Phillips/Buffalo effect, Rousseau becoming a DUDE and both Epenesa & Basham making jumps in their level of play.  

That play where Rousseau lined up over Brewer to, essentially, tell Tennessee that they are ending the half with no points on that drive was .... just beautiful.   A glimpse of how much of a game-wrecker he can become. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Pretty wild that we've done this without Oliver or Settle for most of the two games as well.  

Everyone, rightfully so, is expecting Oliver to be Aaron Donald-esque (to a degree) with so much attention being paid to Von... yet here we are, dominating without him due to the Phillips/Buffalo effect, Rousseau becoming a DUDE and both Epenesa & Basham making jumps in their level of play.  

That play where Rousseau lined up over Brewer to, essentially, tell Tennessee that they are ending the half with no points on that drive was .... just beautiful.   A glimpse of how much of a game-wrecker he can become. 

It's almost just not fair the Bills have that type of depth...

I can't imagine having to be a fan of another team and watching the Bills just lay a whooping on them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.