Bills defense 2nd in the league in pressure rate, despite blitzing just 3 times

Logic

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Just imagine us sending 6 against Miami.

Β 

Surprisingly Tua has only been stacked 4 times even tho he has been blitzed 7th most in the NFL...he is pressured a lot but not sacked a lot.

Β 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcel_LJ/status/1572642802881957889?s=20&t=4RoXkhTa6uC2wpFIIEt84g

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Β 

Surprisingly Tua has only been stacked 4 times even tho he has been blitzed 7th most in the NFL...he is pressured a lot but not sacked a lot.

Β 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcel_LJ/status/1572642802881957889?s=20&t=4RoXkhTa6uC2wpFIIEt84g

I attribute that to the teams they played against and not their skill set

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I attribute that to the teams they played against and not their skill set

I mean this really is not talked about enough mostly because Miami doesn’t want to talk about it the level of competition that Miami has faced in Buffalo his face so far is so different Buffalo has literally ran last yearβ€˜s Super Bowl champions and the number one seed going into the AFC right out of the building

Β 

Miami had trouble with their first game and had to rely on a team completely melting down to win their second

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean this really is not talked about enough mostly because Miami doesn’t want to talk about it the level of competition that Miami has faced in Buffalo his face so far is so different Buffalo has literally ran last yearβ€˜s Super Bowl champions and the number one seed going into the AFC right out of the building

Β 

Miami had trouble with their first game and had to rely on a team completely melting down to win their second

Last years AFC #1 seed is a shell of their former self.Β Β 

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

yea see I watch miami podcasts and things like that (know thy enemy)

Β 

and NONE OF THEM talk about their lack of competition and how that's led to their success and to be honest... we Bills fans dont even bring it up much. Its just fact. Miami had 1 good quarter against average at best defenses.Β 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yes love to see it. Bills Dline is much, much different than before. I'm absolutely loving it!!

Agreed, but it doesn’t stop there. LB play is head & shoulders better than it’s been in years and the fears about rookie CBs have been unfounded to date. Safety play? Fuggetaboutit.

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

That is freaking ridiculous.

Also ridiculous is that this Lights Out, incredible play by our D is just playing 2nd fiddle to the jaw-dropping performance of Allen and the Offense.

Christ! Can’t forget fantastic Special Teams. Bass 3 for 3 while sending souvenir KO’s to kids in the front rows of the endzone and Whatshizname’s ONE punt doinking Β off the returner’s nose and recovered by the Bills for a 50 yard gain!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.