Just want to commend the staff for having this level of depth

Ramza86

Same with the front office and with the player depth they have here...basically they try and get as many quality pieces around the organization in all facets as they can that fit together properly.

Bills have become THE model organization and blueprint in terms of how to go from laughingstock to one of the most respected organizations in the entire league, top to bottom in record time.

Edited by Big Turk

I'm this close to thinking that we have a DT rotation that could be the best in the history of the NFL.

27 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Van Roten didn’t do too bad when he filled in for Morse against the Titans, did he?

Aside from Allen having to field a few wild pitches, he wasn't terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just don't understand why all 53 players can't be active. Seems like a very outdated rule that should be changed imo

The NFL competition committee sites by doing what they do, they do not unduly penalize a team with a lot of injuries.

That knife cuts both ways.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just don't understand why all 53 players can't be active. Seems like a very outdated rule that should be changed imo

I like what I heard on movin the chains SiriusXM 

pat and Jim were talking about it and I think pat said he didn’t care about the 48 but just allow additional spots for the oline.

So you can dress as many lineman pretty much over the 48 

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Van Roten didn’t do too bad when he filled in for Morse against the Titans, did he?

Not gonna lie, I legit forgot that was his real name.  When I saw posters type that Van Roten is in the game, I literally thought they were mocking someone with a name that sounded similar.  Then saw his jersey as he lined up at center, and was like, oh yeah, forgot that is his actual name 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not gonna lie, I legit forgot that was his real name.  When I saw posters type that Van Roten is in the game, I literally thought they were mocking someone with a name that sounded similar.  Then saw his jersey as he lined up at center, and was like, oh yeah, forgot that is his actual name 

Johnny (Van) Rotten!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.