Panthers signing Raheem Blackshear off PS

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, Process said:

I would expect Duke to get claimed at some point too. Vet that has produced in the league. Some team will be facing injuries at RB and snag him. 

I'd 100% prefer him on the active roster over Moss.

Moss has terrible vision and not much burst.  Keeping him over Duke and Blackshear was solely because he was a 3rd round pick and nothing more.  Heck TJ Yeldon at this point would give us more then Moss does.  

I would be happy rotating Singletary and Cook at this point.  Beane has put together an excellent roster this year, so can't be too harsh about it.  But the running back situation is puzzling to say the least.  Lets hope Moss can make some positive plays if and when he is called upon. 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Can't help but feel he might be another one where we stuck with familiarity over potential or previously proven talent - Moss over Blackshear, Sweeney over Howard.

Which game do you think we will need to rely on Moss, Blackshear, Howard, or Sweeney to win? Have we needed/missed any of them so far?

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Moss has terrible vision and not much burst.  Keeping him over Duke and Blackshear was solely because he was a 3rd round pick and nothing more.  Heck TJ Yeldon at this point would give us more then Moss does.  

I would be happy rotating Singletary and Cook at this point.  Beane has put together an excellent roster this year, so can't be too harsh about it.  But the running back situation is puzzling to say the least.  Lets hope Moss can make some positive plays if and when he is called upon. 

As @f0neguy said...he is a good blocking RB and we throw a lot.

Also Cody Ford is a 2nd round pick that we traded up for....we still unloaded him.  I don't think draft status matters.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.