What will Stefon Diggs’ final stat line be ?

ChronicAndKnuckles

I'll say 120/1500/15, which seems insane but even the higher estimates aren't that crazy. He's elite and in a perfect situation. 

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves but since we're already doing it anyway, if Diggs puts up a season close to what people are calling for, he'll have roughly 9k yds and 60 TD well before 30. While arguably still in his prime considering how he plays. Big time numbers. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/20/2022 at 7:40 PM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Guy already has half the TDs he had for his 2020 season and nearly half of what he had in 2021 (10.) I think he is finally coming into his own as an elite red zone threat being able to score on those short “goal to go” situations with much more regularity. With such a strong start, I think 20+ is not out of the question. 

In their 3rd year together, Allen/Diggs are having near telepathic-level chemistry and it’s pretty much a given that he will own every Bills single season receiving record. Route running is Diggs best attribute and the last thing to fade w/ age so I can see him breaking most career records as well (if he remains a Bill.) When it’s all said & done, the Allen/Diggs duo will be mentioned along side Manning/Harrison, Kelly/Reed, Young/Rice, Losman/Evans (kidding)

Obviously this last game stat line was so big because Davis was out.  But either way, Diggs and Allen look like they are out for blood on every play.  This whole team seems to be playing with a chip on its shoulder after the KC game.  It feels like they are out to step on the gas for all 4 quarters and avoid games even being close enough again for that to even be an option.  And its a sight to behold so far and a whole lot of fun.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just putting it out there, he's the greatest receiver the Bills have ever had. Reed and TO may have accomplished more up to now, but I've never seen a Bills wideout perform at this level. He's so consistent highpointing the catch that I feel at ease when I see the ball going in his direction, and watching him run routes is like watching Muhammad Ali box.

10 hours ago, billsgpr88 said:

Just putting it out there, he's the greatest receiver the Bills have ever had. Reed and TO may have accomplished more up to now, but I've never seen a Bills wideout perform at this level. He's so consistent highpointing the catch that I feel at ease when I see the ball going in his direction, and watching him run routes is like watching Muhammad Ali box.

He was really good in Minnesota, but  became truly elite when he got here. Yes, it is an honor watching Diggs in his prime. You know for a fact he is going to produce every game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.