What will Stefon Diggs’ final stat line be ?

ChronicAndKnuckles

Depends if they can keep feeding him or teams turn to just trying to shut him down.. I’d guess there will be a few teams who will try to make somebody else beat them the way the Chefs did.  If that happens, his numbers will dwindle.  A lot of teams won’t be able to do it and that quick flip outside they used last game should be there, so I’m going to say

111 catches

1327 yards 

12 TDs

Edited by DCofNC

The stats are great, but what I am enjoying with Diggs these days is how he is absolutely BULLY on the football field once the game starts.

He is very physical and plays with an aggressive edge, like he is personally offended by the opposition for some reason and he wants to take it out on them.

That stuff is fun to watch!

3 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

What I like about Diggs is that even though he's 29, he's going to age very gracefully as a slot receiver. I can see him having a career as long as Larry Fitzgerald if he stays healthy. And he does seem to have a knack for avoiding big hits. 

He’s 29 already ? 😳 Wow

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

The stats are great, but what I am enjoying with Diggs these days is how he is absolutely BULLY on the football field once the game starts.

He is very physical and plays with an aggressive edge, like he is personally offended by the opposition for some reason and he wants to take it out on them.

That stuff is fun to watch!

Yes. What was the play where he completely leveled that guy? I can’t remember which game it was

He is going to have a massive year because unlike Daboll we now script things to get him more 1 on 1 ops.  Last year the plan was if he's doubled we will just go elsewhere now we are putting plays in to scheme him open like minny does with Jefferson and rams do with kupp.  

I'm going to say 125 1600 and 16

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm expecting Diggs to get double teamed until someone else beats them and then I fully expect Gabe Davis to have some big games coming up here in the next few weeks

They are trying to but all the motion and stuff we are doing is getting him 1 on 1s in spite of it. 

4 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

He’s 29 already ? 😳 Wow

Yes. What was the play where he completely leveled that guy? I can’t remember which game it was

He lowered his shoulder and drove a tackler back a few yards on his first catch of the game against Tennessee.  It was one of those plays where the easy play (and expected play) was to simply duck out of bounds and completely avoid contact.  Instead, he pushed the issue and slammed the guy as if to send a message early in the game!

I loved that one. I'm not totally sure which play you are referring to, but there have been a bunch of them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He lowered his shoulder and drove a tackler back a few yards on his first catch of the game against Tennessee.  It was one of those plays where the easy play (and expected play) was to simply duck out of bounds and completely avoid contact.  Instead, he pushed the issue and slammed the guy as if to send a message early in the game!

I loved that one. I'm not totally sure which play you are referring to, but there have been a bunch of them.

No that’s it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.