What will Stefon Diggs’ final stat line be ?

ChronicAndKnuckles

Guy already has half the TDs he had for his 2020 season and nearly half of what he had in 2021 (10.) I think he is finally coming into his own as an elite red zone threat being able to score on those short “goal to go” situations with much more regularity. With such a strong start, I think 20+ is not out of the question. 

In their 3rd year together, Allen/Diggs are having near telepathic-level chemistry and it’s pretty much a given that he will own every Bills single season receiving record. Route running is Diggs best attribute and the last thing to fade w/ age so I can see him breaking most career records as well (if he remains a Bill.) When it’s all said & done, the Allen/Diggs duo will be mentioned along side Manning/Harrison, Kelly/Reed, Young/Rice, Losman/Evans (kidding)

• Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, Warcodered said:

It's really hard to predict, game 1 he had 1 TD game 2 he had 3.

If he averages 1 TD a game from here on out, that puts him at 19 for the year. 

2 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Final final stats

Well that means playoffs

So the dbs he has faced so far some guy from LA with a big mouth

And 2  rookies 

It gets tougher from here on out

Well here you go

2100 yards 23tds 163 rec

Ramsey is still a top 5 corner in the league and he had a solid game against ATL. Diggs is just that nasty

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Not gonna lie I am absolutely shocked at the hot start even though I know that digs is the best route runner in the league I really thought the defenses would try to take him away and force Josh have to go to Someone else

He’s like Randy Moss in a way that they know he’s getting the ball, but they still can’t stop him. I think this will ultimately be his best season as a Bill. We shall see…

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Guy already has half the TDs he had for his 2020 season and nearly half of what he had in 2021 (10.) I think he is finally coming into his own as an elite red zone threat being able to score on those short “goal to go” situations with much more regularity. With such a strong start, I think 20+ is not out of the question. 

In their 3rd year together, Allen/Diggs are having near telepathic-level chemistry and it’s pretty much a given that he will own every Bills single season receiving record. Route running is Diggs best attribute and the last thing to fade w/ age so I can see him breaking most career records as well (if he remains a Bill.) When it’s all said & done, the Allen/Diggs duo will be mentioned along side Manning/Harrison, Kelly/Reed, Young/Rice, Losman/Evans (kidding)

YES. Also I think Daboll schemed to get guys open in a way that made it tougher for them to run after the catch.

This year Diggs is running all kinds of routes and if it keeps up he will show how incredible he is with the ball too, not just as a route runner. (He used to be a great punt returner.)

Gabe returning will take his stats down a little (kind of like Reed once Loften joined) but Diggs should easily catch 1400 yards and 10 touchdowns this year, and if the cards fall right it could be like a legendary 130 catches, 1700 yards, 17 TD kind of year!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guys, it’s way too early to make predictions.  Going the other way, who would’ve predicted us pulling a stinker in Jax.

How about let’s be excited about they have done in two games beating the World Champs and the #1 seed.  That’s awesome and I’m confident on Miami.  That’s as far as I go.

Well ok, I’m also confident on Baltimore and Pittsburgh.  Then well, who knows.

Edited by machine gun kelly

I believe it is important for him and the team if he has a similar year to his first year here.

I would like to see him average at least 7.5 grabs per game so probably about 127 for the season, 1,500 plus yards this time around and 14-16 tds.

He is this team’s best weapon and isn’t a decoy.  Spread the ball around, sure, but remember HIM.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

7 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Final final stats

Well that means playoffs

So the dbs he has faced so far some guy from LA with a big mouth

And 2  rookies 

It gets tougher from here on out

Well here you go

2100 yards 23tds 163 rec

I’ll say he gets 2101 yards 24tds 162 rec 😬

• Shocked 2

If he keeps being targeted like this....     125 for 1700 and 15 tds 

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Not gonna lie I am absolutely shocked at the hot start even though I know that digs is the best route runner in the league I really thought the defenses would try to take him away and force Josh have to go to Someone else

It seems like Diggs has taken his game up another notch combined with Dorsey scheming him open and Allen's ball placement...he's become undefendable  

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.