NFT's from yesterday's game.

Just Jack

kc1gw4r8h3ugohzd28rm.jpg

TBH 

I don't know why anyone would buy one 

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Didn't even know that was a thing and have been buying tickets with the new system the past 2 years. 

It’s a fake ticket sorry Token in a plastic case

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

33 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

WTF is NFT? OMGWTFBBQROFLCOPTER

worthless pyramid scam... if u r really interested:  https://www.npr.org/2021/03/05/974089381/whats-an-nft-and-why-are-people-paying-millions-to-buy-them.  based on the valid premise that there's a sucker born every minute.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

NFTs are a scam.  You dont even own the actual artwork.  What you own is a digital record that contains a link to the jpeg or whatever is on the blockchain at that address (it could be anything really... jpeg, a music file, whatever.).

There are a few markets that are used to buy and sell NFTs.  I think the most popular is OpenSea but I havent paid attention to this stuff for a while now.  When you think NFT at this point in the new internet just think pump and dump scheme. Popular social people will pump up NFTs like they are the greatest thing ever to get people to buy them for mass amounts of money and then they just abandon the project making them worthless.

• Like (+1) 1

Some guy said he used a trojan horse to gain access into my computer, and said he would sent video of me pleasuring myself to all my friends if I don't pay him in Antonio Brown NFT's. 

I told him to hit the send button. People should get a kick of me drinking vodka and tea. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Anyone else get the email about NFTs from yesterday's game?  I see we can sell them.  Is there someplace to see what the ones sold went for? I can only find what people are asking for them. 

I don't click on anything I'm not 100% sure about.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.