Bills are smack dab in the middle of a Championship window

zow2

It’s kinda’ scary really. I’m not sure how to handle it. I’ve been around for all the 70’s 80s, 90s teams but this feels different. 

They shoulda been in the SB last year, except for the stupid 13 seconds.  But last years club couldn’t win any close games so they were definitely flawed.  This years team is already on a mission.  How many double digit wins can one team bank without rolling to a Championship?

Im feeling the pressure of being the runaway front runner right now. Hopefully they stay away from major injuries and that McDermott keeps these guys steady and hungry.

Its truly a Lombardi trophy or bust season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And they drafted running backs with draft picks during the draft on draft day… running backs! 

Plus they have way too many good players who want to get paid!!! Don’t they all understand they every one of them should take team friendly deals????? This franchise is doomed!!!!!!

(was that too much?)

25 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

All offseason and on into this season 2 weeks in, nothing to say this isn't the Bills year.  The roster is stacked, the signings and attitude...all of it is ALL IN.  The NFC is weak.  I'd say it's the Bills to lose at this point.

I see you, trying to butter us up. You've got Week 6 circled.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.