Bobby Hart Suspended 1 Game

Process

45 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

not sure why folks are not behind Hart regardless. he had a reason and he plays for the BILLS !

It's a great move by Hart honestly.  This way, if his backup needs to play for him and sucks we will be wishing that Bobby Hart was playing instead of whoever the other guy is.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm all for this, especially last night against the Titans. Vrabel and his team have bullied us BAD the last two seasons. We've been missing the fire in the trenches that we had in 2019 when we last beat them. And that victory was due in large part to the bad penalties JPhillips and Shaq baited Lewan into taking and killing their drives.

If teams want to line up and play fast-paced, technically-sound ball, we'll blow your doors off with talent and technique.

If teams want to try to be bullies, this team is going to bully them back even harder.

LFG!

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Besides the common sense in having multiple egresses off the field, this is another reason to have separate entrances for the visitor and home locker rooms in the new stadium.

My wife commented at halftime why they walk beside each other in the tunnel.  I never thought about it until she mentioned it. But it made me realize how much I like our stadium. Old fashioned throwback, giant high school stadium. The massive tunnel, fans right at you... It's great. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

False bravado. Hate that crap.

Same thing with Hyde hitting that WR when the ball was nowhere close. Completely unnecessary and should have been a flag. And I dont want to hear from you homers that it was fine. If that was Diggs getting hit unnecessarily you would be screaming for a flag.

Ridiculous post.  Go watch it again.  In live action from a certain angle it looked bad, but watch the replay and he clearly held up.  It was basically incidental contact.  I congratulate the refs on not just throwing the flag because the receiver was caught off guard.

You’re 100% wrong.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Sissyball is called soccer. 

I was fine with the hit. I was fine with the Landry hit against random Aaron Whatshisname years ago. You play football you expect to get hit. 

Williams and it cost him his career.  I’m sure you’re fine with Gronk nearly crippling T. White too.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Everyone, including me, can laugh at this but I’m guessing Coach McD is totally pissed! 

Yeah, I haven't read the entire thread, but I heard of SiriusXM radio today speculation (don't know who it was) that Hart may be cut by McBeane, since they may not consider him a high character guy now. McD wants his players to be available when needed. They said he is not a main player, so they could afford to release him. I have no idea what will happen, but just am reporting. what I heard.

Edited by chongli
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, Pokebball said:

It wasn't the same thing though. Hyde's hit was late and I too was expecting a flag. But hits in the heat of the game moment are very, very different than walking across a field after the end of a game and causing a confrontation like this. Apples and kumquats IMO.

Agreed

I'm frankly a bit surprised Hart is still on the team.  He needs to Megan Trainor that ***** after the game.

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Has work to do. Hit the wrong guy. 
Apparently the player he swung on was Jeffery Simmons. 😲

Oh wow, where did you hear that? 

Hart actually played about 25% of the snaps in the game.

Edited by Beck Water

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

With any type of suspension, do the Bills get to add a guy to the roster for this one game?

Yes, he would be placed on the suspended list for that one game and the Bills could replace him, just like someone is taking the pace of Andre Smith right now, who is under suspension.

Edited by chongli

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.