Jordan Phillips Injury?

wppete

Looked like a bad hamstring injury on Milanos INT run back. Jordan was flying trying to get to a block, looked like he got shot in the leg. That’s a huge man moving that fast, hope it’s nothing.

Anyone have any news? What’s the diagnosis? Can’t find anything yet.

You can see him here bottom of the screen.

Edited by wppete
  • Haha (+1) 2

Check Yolo’s thread

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

Looked like a bad hamstring injury on Milanos INT run back. Jordan was flying trying to get to a block, looked like he got shot in the leg. That’s a huge man moving that fast, hope it’s nothing.

Anyone have any news? What’s the diagnosis? Can’t find anything yet.

You can see him here bottom of the screen.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Hoping just a cramp

If it was a cramp, you'd think they'd hydrate and salt him up, massage it, and get him back out there, But, that was the TD that put us up 41-7 late in the 3rd and many of our starters came out after the Titans punted on the next series, so who knows.

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

If it was a cramp, you'd think they'd hydrate and salt him up, massage it, and get him back out there, But, that was the TD that put us up 41-7 late in the 3rd and many of our starters came out after the Titans punted on the next series, so who knows.

After the Milano TD it was time to sit some starters anyway.  You answered your own question.  Let's see tomorrow where all the guys are at.

• Agree 1

• wppete changed the title to Jordan Phillips Injury?

I seen it when it happened, it looked to me like he injured his hamstring while running. Only the Bills know at this point what type or how serious or not. If it was a cramp, this coming weeks game isn't the best place to play with cramping issues. For all of the talk this off season of how the Bills training has  reduced their injury problem, it sure does not look like it at this point. Get Well Soon.

9 minutes ago, Stenbar said:

I seen it when it happened, it looked to me like he injured his hamstring while running. Only the Bills know at this point what type or how serious or not. If it was a cramp, this coming weeks game isn't the best place to play with cramping issues. For all of the talk this off season of how the Bills training has  reduced their injury problem, it sure does not look like it at this point. Get Well Soon.

I both had a very bad calf cramp while playing football and pulled/partially tore a hamstring while playing football...you are falling to the ground pretty much the same with both. The difference was it sounded like I took a giant phonebook and ripped it in half with the hamstring to the point people came up to me and asked what that sound was...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.