Trade Targets?

Warriorspikes51

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don't care anymore for what, but please trade Moss.  It is not his fault, I don't have a lot against him other than he is NOT Devin.  The staff insists on taking Devin off the field despite being better, more effective, and barely getting any kind of a workload to put ineffective Moss out there.  

Just trade him.  Get anything back, I don't care.  Stop holding the offensive run game back by getting him way too many snaps compared to Devin.  

Or demote Moss to 3rd string and bring Cook to our #2. and to be honest.... its TIME! the dude had a huge run when the whole world new we were running.  we have hardly even used his receiving skills yet. 

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I didn’t but come on you did see him leave in the ambulance

I think Dane dodged a bullet. He never lost any movement in the extremities and he was discharged the next day. If he had any symptoms at all of a cord injury he’d be admitted, monitored, and probably on IV steroids. What this tells me is that it’s all muscular. That can heal in a week, it can heal in a few weeks. I bet he skips Miami and is ready for the next game. Would be nice to know if he’s walking around in a neck brace. If not, he’ll be back sooner rather than later.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.