Trade Targets?

Warriorspikes51

If this team makes any moves it's going to be for veteran DB.

As good as these young guys have looked I still think when we face a team that has a great oline and QB (i.e. the Chiefs) it's going to be a big problem.

Plus still no guarantees that White will be ready to play at a high level whenever he's back this year.

I don't care anymore for what, but please trade Moss.  It is not his fault, I don't have a lot against him other than he is NOT Devin.  The staff insists on taking Devin off the field despite being better, more effective, and barely getting any kind of a workload to put ineffective Moss out there.  

Just trade him.  Get anything back, I don't care.  Stop holding the offensive run game back by getting him way too many snaps compared to Devin.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

Has anyone mentioned upgrading QB2? What if Josh gets hurt? We could probably get Mahomes for Moss and a 5th round pick. Of course, we would need to renegotiate that contract to help the cap. I love these hypothetical trade threads!  :)

Better get Herbert for #3.. just in case the worst happens. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

I get the feeling Cole wouldn't accept a deal to play for the Bills.

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure you realize that players have a choice when signed off practice squads and I think there is more of a chance of Incognito returning than Beasley.

Let's just not put it to the test

21 minutes ago, FireChans said:

More assets for a running back and I'll jump off a bridge.

Is.....that supposed to disincentivize us?

Edited by Beck Water

37 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don't care anymore for what, but please trade Moss.  It is not his fault, I don't have a lot against him other than he is NOT Devin.  The staff insists on taking Devin off the field despite being better, more effective, and barely getting any kind of a workload to put ineffective Moss out there.  

Just trade him.  Get anything back, I don't care.  Stop holding the offensive run game back by getting him way too many snaps compared to Devin.  

Er...not to interrupt you while you're on a rant, but you do know that Singletary got nearly 3x as many snaps as Moss last night (37 vs 13), twice as many carries (6 vs 3), and Singletary had a mighty 2 more yards on them than Moss (19 vs 17)?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.