Trade Targets?

Warriorspikes51

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Beyond possibly signing OBJ in the next month or so,  any thoughts on what position/player we can look to upgrade that may be available on a bad team or UFA at end of the season?  

Perhaps an All-Pro O-lineman somewhere could be had? 

Have you seen the first 2 games of the season?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Maybe Charles Clay, Ed Wang, and maybe Ertz (that was for you House). 🏈💪🏋️♂️💪

Bud, I’m kidding with you, but unless further injuries with significant loos of time to starters, OBJ is the only one I’d want.  If I was in Madden, I’d want Gesecki, but he’s too expensive, can’t block and in division.  Again no joking, I think we have not just one of the best starting group, but best depth in the NFL.

It took Beane five years to do it, but he has been masterful in his construction of the roster.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd be interested if there is a bad team with a good guard on a cheap deal willing to dump him for say the 5th we got for Cody at the deadline. 

Otherwise Tre'Quan Smith hasn't got on the field yet for the Saints this year. I wouldn't give up a lot for him but if he could be had for like a 7th rounder I'd be interested as some cheap vet outside receiver depth in the event of an injury. Or maybe you could trade Zack Moss straight up for him or something? 

• Like (+1) 2

Not sure we’d make any moves unless the injury bug really hits.. Hope it doesn’t. 
I have wanted DJ Moore for years now but I don’t think he’s an option after getting extended. 
I would take Tony Pollard from Dallas but he’d be a rental.

But probably need a couple more games to see who really falls apart and is willing to sell. 

I think it would be wise to let Brandon Beane and McDermott do what they think is best.  I see no reason to tweak the roster unless

players end up on IR.  Speaking of IR, moves will need to be made to get Tre, Andre Smith, Ike and Stevenson back to the roster or in

Stevenson case, maybe the PS.

Cole Beasley just went on the Buc's PS.  Does any Bills fan not think that any player not signed right now would give their eye teeth

to get to the Bills PS, let alone the 53 roster.  

I for one have given up trying to outthink OBD.  They know much more than I can even pretend to know.

40 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Beyond possibly signing OBJ in the next month or so,  any thoughts on what position/player we can look to upgrade that may be available on a bad team or UFA at end of the season?  

Perhaps an All-Pro O-lineman somewhere could be had? 

Did you not bother watching the first two games?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.