King Henry's worst game in his last 50 starts

Pokebball

Last year's schedule was very soft, and the Bills had the top-ranked D that didn't scare anyone.  This year, no one wants to play them.

The concern of course is we're down to starting two rookie CBs, against the Dolphins passing attack.  Fortunately we have this monster D line, and the fish have Tua.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Yeah I agree with slim above. 
The injury is either in his head or he’s not the same. 
He can’t cut to the right anymore. I noticed last week and again last night, he jumps when he goes to his right. Crowder on the giants laid him out last week and it was a cut to the right where he hopped and got in the air a little and got sent packing. 
Even on all those toss plays last night, he’s really hesitant cutting back. Those plays were probably getting blown up regardless but he was never hesitant before to turn the corner and lower his shoulder. 
I would be very concerned if I was a Titans fan or if I drafted him in fantasy lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

Of active running backs, [AP is not on a roster] Ingram has the most carries, 1769, Zeke is next at 1675, and then King Henry at 1435, so he may be hitting the running back wall, as they have become disposable assets. I do wonder at his size if he's afraid of rebreaking the foot. Lots of torque on the break site with his weight and speed.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, mabden said:

The biggest success the defense had on Henry, tackling him around his legs!  Trying to tackle this guy higher usually results in getting run over.

Agree. They did a wonderful job of not letting him get much momentum except on the TD run. Good team tackling but even better individual efforts from guys like Rousseau and Benford.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.