Week 3 injury updates

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Starting to really bring back Aaron Williams scenarios in my head...

Sure hope not.  But he's going out of town to seek an expert opinion on this injury.  So it's a big deal, and I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Half of you need to chill out. Like many have said let’s wait till tomorrow. And like many have said we have good depth in our secondary. Our backup safeties are very good, just wait and see. Stars are born when given the opportunity, those guys are dawgs. And our cbs are young but very talented and the dline is great. I might be the only one here but I’m not worried in the slightest if half of our starting defense is out.

• Eyeroll 1

Injuries are disconcerting.  Bills fans are like Gene Kranz in Apollo 13.

Gene Kranz : Let's look at this thing from a... um, from a standpoint of status. What do we got on the spacecraft that's good?

[pause] 

Sy Liebergot : I'll get back to you, Gene.

As much as can be guessed we got something like this.

OFFENSE:

Thing looking pretty good.  Maybe all the starters are playing, and Bobby Hart is out.  Bills dress 8 OL and that is what they got.

Maybe a call-up of Mancz or Anderson.  Davis, Morse and Knox may not be 100% but it's trending they play.

DEFENSE:  

DL - Phillips is probably OUT.  The other 8 will dress.  Once again, Oliver and Settle may not be 100% but it's trending they play.

If one of them can't it's another call up.  I hope this doesn't happen due to the fact these PS guys only get 3 call-ups a year.

LB - Milano is looking like he can play.  The rest are good to go.

DB - Scary as it stands right now.  Looking like both Jackson and Hyde are OUT.  Cam Lewis will dress and Ja'Marcus Ingram probably

gets a call up.  From what I read about him he does have some S experience.

I got to think Poyer plays but if he doesn't it will be a real concern.  Kyler McMichael gets called up.

It's trending that the game could easily turn into a shootout.  I still would have to give the advantage to the Bills.  Not only in the sense of

the Bills offense with Josh but I think they have the ability to methodically move the ball and protect the D minutes better than Miami.

Special Teams, I give a slight advantage to the Bills.

Am I missing something?  What is the other possiblities?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

We're going to see how much these young Safeties have absorbed from Hyde and Poyer over the last couple years now it seems. Tough week to find out where they are at, facing two of the fastest WR's in the NFL. Really need the front four to be able to get home consistently pressuring the QB this week. 

13 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

he looks a bit hobbled in this video to me

I wouldn't think they would have him doing this drill if his ankle was still bad...especially in the rain.  I'm sure he's playing Sunday.

8 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Hyde went to the hospital? Sorry, I've been under a rock. 

Yes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.