Week 3 injury updates

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Why does everyone expect Oliver back? He was ruled out early for Tenn suggesting he isn't even close to coming back. Settle practiced so that makes sense that he is close. 

I'm not 'expecting" Ed back but being elevated from DNP last week to Limited is a trend in the right direction.

IF it ends up that Phillips is the only No Go, it's pretty good for the Bills.  They probably dress the other 8 and skip elevating any PS players.

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm not 'expecting" Ed back but being elevated from DNP last week to Limited is a trend in the right direction.

IF it ends up that Phillips is the only No Go, it's pretty good for the Bills.  They probably dress the other 8 and skip elevating any PS players.

Brandon Bryant played pretty damn well just saying

Maybe an uninformed question as I've never had a hammy injury...I know they linger and greatly affect players that are asked to sprint a lot.  Is a hammy "less" impactful for a lineman who doesn't need to sprint nearly as much and just needs burst and strength to do his job?  per Phillips...

10 minutes ago, LDD said:

Maybe an uninformed question as I've never had a hammy injury...I know they linger and greatly affect players that are asked to sprint a lot.  Is a hammy "less" impactful for a lineman who doesn't need to sprint nearly as much and just needs burst and strength to do his job?  per Phillips...

With the amount they have to drive with their lower body I’d doubt it’s less important. Even for big interior DL that just try to hold their spot the glutes and hams are super important. 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Why does everyone expect Oliver back? He was ruled out early for Tenn suggesting he isn't even close to coming back. Settle practiced so that makes sense that he is close. 

Because nobody with the Bills has mentioned the dreaded HAS and the Bills’ DL is so deep now that there was no reason to rush him back against the Oilers. What you interpret from last week doesn’t really mean anything; how many times do we need to see proof that fans have no idea what the real story is?

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Taylor Lewan is likely out for the year from the knee injury he suffered against us...couldn't happen to a nicer DBag...

Phillips is going to be highly upset as he circles the Dolphins games every time he is here since he has never liked the way he was treated and discarded there.

Then maybe he'll live in the training room and tear up the zero-gravity treadmill and manage to play

It's a pretty good guess that his hammy may be mild, since he was seen walking around Poyer's sneaker opening without a gimp

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Can't speak for everyone, but I put a lot of stock in BangedupBills, and that's what he said - apparently based on the kind of injury it is and what he knows about their general time course to resolve.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.