Week 3 injury updates

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Playing Miami has basically been a bye week for years now.....7 straight wins, by more than 20 points 

Not anymore. Not with Hill and Waddle going against a banged up secondary and Tua maturing into a top 15 QB. They also have decent RB's in Mostert and Edmunds.
And their defense is coming together also. The humidity and heat in Miami now is bad and will drain you fast when you are outside.  If you are not used to it, you will dehydrate very quickly so this is not a give me by any stretch of the imagination. Depth and rotations will be key to the second half. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Not anymore. Not with Hill and Waddle going against a banged up secondary and Tua maturing into a top 15 QB. They also have decent RB's in Mostert and Edmunds.
And their defense is coming together also. The humidity and heat in Miami now is bad and will drain you fast when you are outside.  If you are not used to it, you will dehydrate very quickly so this is not a give me by any stretch of the imagination. Depth and rotations will be key to the second half. 

We still remain the Dolphins daddy until otherwise proven. 

41 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Yeah the defense looked great against Baltimore last week.

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

phillips played for miami? i thought that was lawson....

i just looked. forgot he was 2nd round pick for Miami.

Was a lucky two for one on his first stint here since he hated Gase.

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

TBD would be a better place if they banned takes from 6 year olds .. seriously your comeback was WWWWAAAAHHH!!! Pathetic.

I think if you start a thread about how injury free a team has been right before a large number of injuries happens to said team, you should just accept your fate of taking an avalanche of crap for it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Both of Tua's long TDs to Hill were broken plays. If the Ravens don't crap the bed there, nobody would be talking about a possible close game. We won't let that happen, especially twice.

Miami doesn't have a run game that needs to be respected, so I think we can contain the deep stuff & harass Tua.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Tua has matured into playing one really good half. Pretty much every QB that’s started in the league a few years has looked really good for at least a half. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Tua has matured into playing one really good half. Pretty much every QB that’s started in the league a few years has looked really good for at least a half. 

That will likely be whittled down to a few drives against us and a few other plays sprinkled in here and there around a lot of crappy play, poor decisions and bad throws. Tua is the same guy from last year and the first 7 quarters of this season. Namely, nothing special.

6 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Yeah a discussion on how great our facilities are was what caused this. You have a VERY warped sense of how much what we say and do on this thread impacts game situations. I am 100% certain that what is posted in this forum has never had a bit of impact on a single NFL snap. I deleted the original post because I didn’t want to deal with the BS. Let it go.

Bruh, I havn't washed my Miller jersey since i wore it week one. I will not as long as they keep winning. Yes, in my head it does effect the outcome of the game. Bills Mafia has issues like this.... 😁

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.