Week 3 injury updates

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

All it took is one person to start a thread about our resistance to injuries.  Right @CorkScrewHill

lesson learned, hopefully

Yeah a discussion on how great our facilities are was what caused this. You have a VERY warped sense of how much what we say and do on this thread impacts game situations. I am 100% certain that what is posted in this forum has never had a bit of impact on a single NFL snap. I deleted the original post because I didn’t want to deal with the BS. Let it go.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Do we?  Cam Lewis is on the roster and there are a couple of DBs on the PS.

yeah, not sure who is behind Cam?  Looks like only one guy on the PS.  https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-sign-13-players-to-practice-squad

1 minute ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Yeah a discussion on how great our facilities are was what caused this. You have a VERY warped sense of how much what we say and do on this thread impacts game situations. I am 100% certain that what is posted in this forum has never had a bit of impact on a single NFL snap. I deleted the original post because I didn’t want to deal with the BS. Let it go.

I think the other guy was kidding?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

On behalf of the entire community….

WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

😂😂😂

47 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

That's why I couldn't find it!  I'm kinda bummed because I had a post in there that had pictures of man games lost to injuries and detailed how the Bills ranked since McD has been here and are far and away the least injured team over that time.

55 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Thanks for deleting it.  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Playing Miami has basically been a bye week for years now.....7 straight wins, by more than 20 points 

Yeah…but Waddle and Hill are now playing on the same team and that makes things very different. Also, the key members of the Bills team sitting on the sidelines (or medical tent/locker room/hospital) injured after last nights game have also changed that script. Like every other week in the NFL, this is not a week to be cocky. That is a much improved Miami team that we will see in Orchard Park on Sunday. Should the Bills win? Absolutely. But, there’s not even close to a guarantee.

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

If Dane Jackson's injury ends up just being a muscle injury then there is a real chance he can play this weekend.  Same with Hyde.  It will just be a pain tolerance issue.  I'm hopeful we have everyone back but Jordan Phillips in Miami.  

Not as much pain as flexibility... muscles i. neck gonna stiffen up and could last a couple weeks... more about Bills training staff and how good they are.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Yeah…but Waddle and Hill are now playing on the same team and that makes things very different. Also, the key members of the Bills team sitting on the sidelines (or medical tent/locker room/hospital) injured after last nights game have also changed that script. Like every other week in the NFL, this is not a week to be cocky. That is a much improved Miami team that we will see in Orchard Park on Sunday. Should the Bills win? Absolutely. But, there’s not even close to a guarantee.

Game is in Miami on Sunday. We are the dolphins daddy until otherwise proven. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Bring it. We have beaten them by an average of 19.3 points per game in the last 7 games and Allen has thrown multiple TD passes in every game he has played against them.

Until it's different, it's the same.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

There are so many injuries to track now, thought it would help to keep a thread for that going into week 3. We should get some initial updates today from McDermott but the first injury report won’t be until either tomorrow or Thursday.

we will be looking at-

Ed Oliver - ankle (injured vs Rams 9/8, has not practiced or played since)

Gabe Davis - ankle (injured in practice 9/17, didn’t play vs titans)

Tim Settle - calf (practiced 9/17 but didn’t play vs titans)

Mitch Morse - elbow (injured vs titans, returned to game

Dane Jackson - TBD (injured vs titans, left in ambulance)

Micah Hyde - neck (injured vs titans, did not return)

Matt Milano - stinger (injured vs titans,  did not return)

Jordan Phillips - hamstring (injured vs titans, did not return)

Miss anyone?

Great idea having all this injury news in 1 thread.  Maybe the mods could pin this.  It sure would declutter the front page.

As to all the injuries, all these guys can rest and recuperate the best they can and let the depth take the snaps during the week.

All of them can just do mental reps and be a part of the walk throughs.  We just got to hope a good part of them can be ready for Sunday.

Bryant and Brewer have already been called up once (they only get 3 during the year) so I'm going to watch Oliver, Settle and Phillips 

closely to see their progress.

Edited by ColoradoBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.